for Between the Darkness and the Light

5/5 c1 28Kairan1979
Perfect ending for that war.
Needs to be continued.
12/17/2015 c1 98flaming hunter
Good good but dam they got lucky. Knowing the empire
6/5/2014 c1 39lord Martiya
They were allowed to surrender?! The Minbari got lucky...
7/5/2013 c1 21edboy4926
Short yet Awesome intro
The Empire conquering the Minbari, super cool.
Please, please continue this.
5/21/2013 c1 21Fokusas
Very interesting story. Definitely needs continuing. You should write how it all happened.
9/3/2012 c1 RKB
You have to update this. Not continuing this should be, must be a crime. Oh the potential. There are so few Babylon 5/Star Wars crossovers, and the potential for a great story here is so high that it is completely criminal of you to stop here. Oh well.
And the Minbari thought the Shadows were the be all and end all of villainy. Please. Those CGI rejects are nothing compared to the sheer horrors that lay in wait for the Minbari at the hands of the Galactic Empire. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if the Emperor wiped out most of the Minbari as a warning to their interstellar neighbors. Basically a way of saying "mess with us and you will end up like those fools".
I have a feeling that with the Empire now calling the shots that Clark will become President sooner than in Canon. I mean, he would make such a great imperial stooge, just think about it.
Anyways it would be great to see this continued. It probably won't be, but I can dream can't I?
8/29/2012 c1 Charles Ward
Where was Babylon 5 / Sinclair in all of this?
1/30/2012 c1 25Lordheaven
damn cool. U should write some more. It'd be interesting challenge.
2/25/2011 c1 ShadowCub
Can't stand the empire, but hate the Minbari more

so they both are getting what they deserve.
1/11/2011 c1 1Arekanderu
Nice. I hope you turn this into a full fledged story
8/24/2010 c1 3Huitt1989
Wundebar! great story it's very interesting and i wish there were more more B5/SW cross over's of such fantastic quality.
8/23/2010 c1 5Desertcoyote77
I'll be honest, I would love to see how the Empire appeared... what they did and ow exactly the Minbari lost... How did Earth fare under the flag of the Galactic (Intergalactic?) Empire?
8/13/2010 c1 Eldagar
This is a great story, hope you continue with it.
5/25/2010 c1 8Teutonic Knight 92
I like it. I hope you contiue. Also please... please don't have the rebellion, luke skywaker etc come in. I don't know how many good crossovers with the empire I've seened ruin because of that.

It should be the Empire against the B5 races not the B5 races and rebellion against the empire.
5/18/2010 c1 Insert N4me
Nice...serves the Minbari right. Always hated them.
18 Page 1 2 Next »