for Just Like Always

1/16/2011 c11 17 Forever Lisa
I read all 11 chapters...this morning...in one sitting. That is so uncharacteristic of me, but I couldn't wait to see what was going to happen. This was a very unique story. So many true life lessons. Thank you for the HEA ending. Bella and Edward are together, just like always :)

Lisa

PS: I can't tell you how relieved I was that Jasper didn't die.
10/24/2010 c11 rubell
awesome! she saved jasper too!
10/24/2010 c10 rubell
awww...yay!
10/24/2010 c6 rubell
she is already on a downward spiral and she just lost the third most important person in her life who happens to also be connected to the first and second most important people in her life being the second and first most important person in their lives...or maybe the third and first since alice is edwards sister...omg...not that that matters but there is a huge whole in all of their lives that cannot be replaced...
10/24/2010 c5 rubell
shit! what the hell is going on?
10/24/2010 c2 rubell
you have my head tripping and my emotions all over the place...
10/24/2010 c1 rubell
...?...very confused
7/12/2010 c11 keyecullen
Well I don't profess to completely understand this story but I sure found it interesting.
6/16/2010 c11 Twilightchick45
I can see now that Bella was meant for Edward and she went through so much. I am glad she did or she would not have been able to see what was ahead and save Jasper.
6/16/2010 c11 3rpfangirljr
Wait... What? So, this is in the future and Jazz is all right? Am I tearfully joyous and reading that correctly? *sigh of relief* I never want anything bad for Jasper and Alice. I am totally thrilled with this chapter! One left, right? Can't wait to see how it all ends!
6/16/2010 c11 1EarlyBird1
At the end of last chapter I wondered about Jasper for a minute but didn't dwell on it! I like consistency and this was perfect.

Last line is priceless.
6/16/2010 c10 EarlyBird1
This was an interesting turn suddenly switching to EPOV.love how he got embarrassed in front of Bella.

Wonderful ending.
6/15/2010 c11 1biblepam
Thanks for the quick posting again.. so Jasper is okay in this posting.. *smiling*... I like a story that goes outside the box.. makes me think more... Pam B.
6/15/2010 c11 scrosby66
Incredible. Thanks for writing!
6/15/2010 c10 TwiRPLover