for More Than A Feeling

6/30/2015 c7 Charmz7
I hope you are still planning on re-writing this or perhaps a whole new story with this pair?! You don't see many stories with this pair and I just love them... I just retread this and would love to read more :)
7/18/2013 c7 Elder O-T Ridge
Good Story nice ending...May have needed a few more twists and turns...Good solid writing
7/18/2013 c5 Elder O-T Ridge
Very interesting want to see what's in store for our little love birds.
7/17/2013 c3 Elder O-T Ridge
Mysterious twists and turns...I Love it so far can't wait to see what happens. Good Job!
7/16/2013 c1 Elder OT Ridge
This is a very good beginning While I have never really followed either series I like this beginning and am intrigued. Very funny character interaction and dialog I like it!I can't wait to see what plot twists you have in store.
2/12/2013 c7 nakamilkumimi88
interesting, please continue.
11/4/2012 c7 Guest
i would like to se it rewritten, but if you decide to leave it like it is i will read it any way. :)
5/26/2011 c7 Storm Dragon Wolf Princess
I like what has been done but I would like a little more action. I hope Mamour and Usagi will stay together. I don't have anything else to say when it comes to couples. I will wait for the next part which I hope will be posted soon.
10/19/2010 c7 angel
Lol I didn't expect that one. I like it keep going
10/19/2010 c7 JPandS
Oh my goodness! Talk about angst XD

I didn't see that coming and now I am truly upset that there is not more to read! lol Please update soon, I'm dying to see the reaction!

Great chapter! Thanks for updating!
10/19/2010 c7 Down That Broken Road
It was a good chapter, I didn't care much for the ending. I guess because I'm not a huge fan of Gundam Wing. But who am I to ruin the good days of the people that do like Gundam Wing? It was a good chapter overall.
10/19/2010 c7 the real Marik Ishtar
nice new chapter...didn't see that coming
10/18/2010 c6 1JuPiTeRsGuArDiAn1987
one word... MORE we need MORE keep it going! please!
10/3/2010 c6 JPandS NSI
Oh man, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that you updated! Very good chapter. I feel bad for Makoto though because she seems so uneasy. I wonder if it is because something bad might be coming? lol just a thought.

Anyways,

Thank you so much for the update it has really made my night =]
8/3/2010 c5 JPandS NSI
Glee is a pretty good series! As for updates, no need to apologize! It's all good =)

Its great to hear you're working on the next chapter and have new stories on the way! Can't wait to read them! Til then, happy writing!
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »