for A Month as Naruto Uzumaki

5/25 c1 aries12345251
this is actually quite great i love this story!
5/19 c1 Ophis-The-Infinite-Dragon-God
This is perhaps the best oneshot I have ever had the pleasure of reading, thank you very much for writing this, it was quite an enjoyable experience.
3/9 c1 Kal
Great writing.
2/4 c1 aggarwal.neeraj.iitm
niceeee...
1/21 c1 KadiganKSb
Well, this went... somewhere unexpected. Not unwelcome, but unexpected. Which, I suppose, is good. Wouldn't mind seeing a follow-up.

Something that caught my eye right at the beginning:

:: permit to open a mixed-sex hot spring (Under one of Jiraiya's false names, no doubt)

... you know - if people want to go there, why the fuck not? It'll either flop, or people will learn to like it.

After all, when you're going on months-long missions, or long-term observation/infiltration, you kinda have to let go of your shame in a hurry. Having to change next to your teammates is probably the first thing you learn on your C-ranks (and maybe even D-ranks, or survival training). If one of your team's kunoichi gets stripped during a mission (for whatever reason), the only ones her body should be a distraction for is your enemies.

If you can get used to that, then peeping toms should be a no-brainer. They want to watch? Meh, let them watch. And if you can't behave yourself sensibly due to nakedness, such a hot spring would probably be a good place to LEARN...
10/12/2021 c1 1deathincarnate65
every time I read this I laugh at the end
10/11/2021 c1 Amaniel
... Wouah, violent. But really good, thank you! )
8/7/2021 c1 TrumpasaurusRex
I think Kakashi, Jiraiya, Hiruzen, and Tsunade should have to live just a day in his life as a child.
The isolation, rejection, and everything else could break even the strongest of people. Even assuming nothing too physical happened to Naruto, the emotional trauma he experienced is unimaginable.
Picture an entire city looking at you as if you were literally Hitler from the time you can walk and whispering you are a demon. How would you turn out?
6/21/2021 c1 yochan123
How nice!
6/15/2021 c1 GreatT'Phon1of4
Hmm...definitely going to go on my all-time Danzo Must Die list.
6/12/2021 c1 Soraslove
Naruto def suffered during this childhood. I'm not sure if it was quite this bad but if the hokage actually had to live naruto's life for a month as in this story, he would have likely changed some things at least.
5/22/2021 c1 Usuario randomXD
This is like the Reddit posts of vengeance
5/19/2021 c1 1realfan16
Well this revenge sure was legendary ~
689 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »