for HP Year 6: Working Title

5/18/2021 c3 1TrappedBehindWalls
pleas please get back to this if you can! it's a great story and I would absolutely love to read the end!
3/17/2021 c3 The sound of dark silence
I just binged the first two stories in this series, and I'm in love. I really appreciate your dedication to accurately portraying Harry's struggle with self harm and his internal monologue is so much more age appropriate than a lot of other fics. I can't wait to see what else you do with it!
10/23/2020 c3 4SplcyChocolate
I know it's been 10 years but I kinda hope you come back to this story :)
4/28/2019 c3 Guest
I LOVE your writing. I love the world of Harry Potter but there were some issues and I'm glad you seamed to have fixed them. One being the fact that Sirus is still alive in you version. PLEASE! keep updating, they are really good and I would like to finish the story.
3/11/2018 c3 Samantha199621
please update I've read the first 2 and their very good I a talented writer
10/22/2017 c1 Alec Goodman
I've read all the other ones hope you continue with this one
9/2/2017 c3 2ludwiggystardust
I wish this would be continuuuueeeeeeeddddd T0T
6/1/2017 c3 Someone
I've binge-read your entire Harry Potter series over the course of a few weeks, and I absolutely love it! You capture Harry's pain and symptoms of abuse brilliantly, and I love the ways in which everyone's trying to help him get through it all.
It's been a few years since you've last updated, I see, and though I would absolutely LOVE to see this story properly completed, I do understand that it isn't likely to happen.
I won't lose hope, however! If you find the time, do try to update!
*two thumbs up*
1/9/2017 c3 Guest
Plz write more
8/13/2016 c3 8libros5
Have you abandoned the series? I hope not. They're really good
6/10/2016 c3 Guest
This is a wonderful story and I can't wait tell you post a new chapter, this is by far my favourite fanfiction yet,
12/10/2015 c3 4PadfootIsMyHomeDawg
OMG I love your series it's been so long since you've updated it though! Have you abandoned it? I really hope not because I want to read more! Also your synopsis sounds awesome and interesting - is it Slughorn that's the suspicious new teacher? That would be so odd for him to lose his memories because of him! I can't imagine anything outside of obliviation spells, and maybe it's just me but all the reason I can think for a teacher obliviating a student is sexual abuse. Anyway, please update - or if you abandoned it, let me know how you PLANNED the year to go! 'Cause I'm slightly dying here...;)
11/17/2015 c3 6fullofcrazyness
DX WHYYY THIS SERIES IS AMAZING WHY IS IT NOT BEING UPDATED *cries no no no SOBS my EYES out*
9/30/2015 c3 takingitinstride
I love it I hope you continue to write
8/2/2014 c3 1Kelliston
hey, I've just spent the last three nights reading years four, five and now six. I REALLY LOVE THEM! If you could, if it isn't too much trouble could you PLEASE write some more! :)
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »