for Who Knew Painting Could Lead To So Much

8/15/2011 c6 loveforpenandderek
a great conclusion
8/15/2011 c5 loveforpenandderek
another hot kiss. i love it!
8/15/2011 c4 loveforpenandderek
you write their kisses in a very romantic way. i like it.
8/15/2011 c3 loveforpenandderek
love that they are kissing often now
8/15/2011 c2 loveforpenandderek
they are cute together
8/15/2011 c1 loveforpenandderek
love this pairing. glad to see a romantic story about them
8/5/2010 c6 DJ
Loved the story!
6/5/2010 c6 Betherzz
really great story :) always thought the 2 would end up together when all was said and done but nope we got the dumb ass miller/faith ending but this is much better :) thanks for sharing this story with us :) look forward to the next one you write
6/2/2010 c6 26BreathlessFaith
Now that was a great Bosco Faith story. I loved how they teased each other.

I hope you write more soon. You did a great job!

Thanks for sharing!
5/30/2010 c5 39WIWJ
big fan of pure smutt
5/29/2010 c5 Trish
Thank you for that cute story! I thought it was great-very romantic. I think it was one of the best that I have read.

I wish I knew something about writing to give you a valued opinion. But as a reader, I thought that it was tops!
5/24/2010 c5 1DonStella
There has to be so much Smut in the next chapter. It was a good chapter and I need more of it. Hope you keep doing more Bosco and Faith storys because they are on of my fav. Will see you in the next chapter.
5/24/2010 c5 55fan
Great story, love Bosco and Faith together! Please keep writing, cant wait for the next chapter!
5/24/2010 c5 Betherzz
really great chapter :) cant wait to see what comes next for bos & faith :) thanks for the great story so far
5/14/2010 c4 bovary
Wondering what their friends are going to think when they see the couple entering the bar dressed like that. I wonder if they'll give their feelings away during the night...

So many ideas... please, keep going!
27 Page 1 2 Next »