for Kuekuatsu: The Wolverine

4/21/2012 c8 annie200300
oh it is good so far please continue as i hope it will become soething amazinge
3/31/2012 c8 7Sonicthehedgewolf
Awesome story. When r u gonna finish it
3/7/2012 c8 Cinderfire15
Hi... okay, I know i'm probably really late with this, but I just wanted to say that this story is phenomenal. It sounds like something I would write... if I were going to. (Sorry if I offended you.) I love the way you set the characters and the storyline really makes sense! To cut off my rambles, this story is awesome and I reall hope you keep writing. Good luck!
12/16/2011 c8 SunriseWatcher
I really like where this is/was heading, it seems to have been a while since you updated this story. I'm kind of wondering how much Rosalie overheard of Bella's convo with Kyle and what Edward's particular attraction to bella is. Her body (physically) or the scent of her blood. Is it still somewhat of a singer thing or different since Rosalie said she didn't smell like a normal human. Can Edward read her mind? What is Alice doing, no vision?
9/16/2011 c8 edwardluv
I hope u havnt given up on the story and will update soon. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter. I love this story.
9/5/2011 c8 WootTwilighterAnimeFanWoot
love your story! Update Already!
5/27/2011 c8 1irdgad
VERY nice story. A level headed Bella is always interesting to read. A Bella Creed is amazing to read about. The balance of topics has been great up till now.

I just hope to not read the words 'irrevocably in love with Edward Cullen' any time too soon. Hope to Bella put down the mighty vampires soon.

The Friends for Humanity seems to be a mild bit unnecessary at the moment.

Great story so far. Keep it up.

Cheers
5/19/2011 c8 Kiersten Lyndon
Great story so far , please continue !
4/19/2011 c8 7Lydia Belle
i know its been a while, but plz update sooN!
4/10/2011 c8 6GreenEyes555
ooooh I'm really liking the look of this story!

Keep them chapters comin' :D

-GreenEyes555

xoxo
3/3/2011 c8 TazSpaz
Alright! Time to show the Cullens that she is no pushover. :)

I am thinking with the way that the characters are in this story that Rosalie and Bella may actually get along pretty well as opposed to Alice. Jasper I can see playing more of a role in this than he normally does in fanfiction. From what I have invisioned in my head, Edward is going to be getting his butt kicked more often then not until he figures out that he can't control Bella. Looking forward to your next chapter. ;)
2/7/2011 c8 Riki74
Sooooo excited to see you made another update! I love that you take your time and actually DEVELOP your characters and storyline. Marvelous. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to me Rose vs Bella interactions!
2/6/2011 c8 2Angel Slyth
I adore your story. A badass Bella instead of a wimp is so much more fun. Just one question: does she have her shield? Keep up the good work.
2/6/2011 c8 11EDelta88
nice work
2/2/2011 c8 8xXHiddenSecretXx
I love this story. It has the refreshing originality that makes a good story, but its also so interesting how you intertwined the two storylines in your own way. I am eagerly looking forward to an update. Make it soon please!

Secret