for Walter and Harry

4/26 c4 l1001
Ok, Walter killed his owl. I’m officially terrified of him
4/25 c3 l1001
Walter is such a spoiled little brat
4/13 c1 l1001
Returning your reviews

I think this a brilliant idea, and is unique among the stories of Harry having twin brother (the fact that Lily actually likes him and recognises James is spoiling Walter) but it came off little bit daft, to be honest. A really doubt Lily and James would have that many kids. Also, you have a lot of grammar errors in the story (I’m not great at grammar either, so I can’t really judge.)

It’s a really, really great idea but a lot of mistakes grammar wise. I mean absolutely no offence when I say this and please don’t think I do, I love this story.

I love the idea of Nana Rose and how Harry is in Ravenclaw. Walter is a spoiled brat and I wonder what will happen to him. Poor Lily, having all those kids.

Anyway, that’s what I’ve got to say. I love this story, but it has a few errors.
12/8/2019 c15 Guest
You had a lot of this person told this person and they told another person. It was a fair story. It didn’t fully make sense. There is no resolution evident. Unless, is it the support meeting? I think that the next chapter should less focused on Walter. I get it he’s a main character, but each chapter is more of the same. Walter is causing problems, he’s different, and dumb. You are just being repetitive in your writing. I’m saying this writer to writer you can’t be repetitive and have a great story. If you want a fair story that’ll work for you, but you could achieve a lot better work if you tried harder.
9/9/2019 c15 Wolfeu
I read part of the first chapter and, not going to lie, it was quite badly written. I was about to quit but decided to see what the later chapters were like and you have improved. Majorly. I would like something to see how much your writing has changed in almost eight years, but I'm not forcing you to do so.
8/15/2018 c1 2Beedle
Returning your review :)
I do like twin stories as you know. Poor Harry, destined to be second again whether to Dudley or Walter!
Good old Mrs Weasley, always there for him!
6/17/2018 c1 7Creepyshado
Not very good
6/9/2018 c15 Teddy Black
Hi excuse me if you are busy but when is the next one because I love this fan fiction it's super interesting! Thank You!
6/29/2016 c14 3shadowcore
How much fairy tail have you been watching magnolia Marjorie fubuster is what I've discovered and this is what the would be magnolia miraJane and fulbuster I'm may be wrong or you just can't stop your self
3/30/2016 c4 HajakjakkakakammajYhanankala
Chapter 4
If I'M correct you should have one hundred reviews now, congrats. It looks like Walters becoming more like sociopath as he gets older, his the kind of person that gives slytherin a bad name
3/30/2016 c3 HajakjakkakakammajYhanankala
Chapter 3
It looks as if Walter is getting better, but James and Sirius are being counterproductive in the way they handle him
3/30/2016 c2 HajakjakkakakammajYhanankala
Review for chapter 2
It looks to me like Walter is just like Tom, exactly like Tom. He might be the next Voldemort
3/30/2016 c1 HajakjakkakakammajYhanankala
Review for chapter 1
I decided to give you a review since you are always reviewing my work and I have to say I like it quite a lot. It's very interesting!
2/1/2016 c15 3Arkarian7
I know it's been so long since this has been updated, but I really want to know more. It is a very interesting story that makes you want to read more and more.

Arkarian7
11/26/2015 c1 12ChatterChick
If you're going to nitpick other people's stories, perhaps you should start with your own. There's quite a number of run-ons and grammatical errors in this. It's also incredibly dull. It's all telling, no showing. You just narrative everything that's happened and there's very little action or dialogue.

Cheers~