for Hunted

5/21/2020 c1 Shion
Necesito una continuación una historia original donde Jake es agente moriría de la emocion
5/23/2017 c1 missmeow1968
ya did good kid. did real fine.
11/25/2014 c1 Netchka
Great story. Got a sequel? I'll read it.
7/13/2014 c1 Guest
it was CUTE
4/22/2014 c1 Elvan
I loved this! Read it all the way through in one sitting - couldn't put it down. I'm not good with words but just wanted to let you know how well you captured both Gibbs and Jake and I could visualise the scenes in my head as if watching it on tv. It was a very captivating read and I can't wait to read more of your stories.
Thanks for writing and please write some more :-)
3/17/2014 c1 Guest
Please make it into a two shot i love it.
5/12/2013 c1 Cassie
Good job! I loved it! Write more Gibbs and Jake stories like this. I knkw i will read them! Please write a sequel!
10/19/2012 c1 Jossi-kun
This was certainly an interesting crossover, I really enjoyed reading it. I especially loved protective Gibbs. :)
3/15/2012 c1 17Debra N
I enjoyed seeing Gibbs and Jake form their unlikely alliance. Thanks for sharing.
1/21/2012 c1 32merryann
Very nice! Curious ~ what is your first language? You did well here.

I would love to see another crossover following this one where Gibbs & Team respond to Jericho at Jake's request to solve a crime and are stuck there when the bombs go off (and thus are safe from the D.C. bomb!).
7/6/2010 c1 1Kopy Kat
Great job! This is an awesome story and I was kind of sitting on the edge of my seat for a while there. Very good job! I did notice a few mistakes in grammer or where I think I know what you meant but the word you wrote does not make sense. If you like I could point them out to you.

But really, really good job. I enjoyed reading it.

Kopy Kat
5/9/2010 c1 19SherryGabs
Well, I've never heard of Jake or "Jericho" before, but this was one heck of a story to get to know him by. I really like how you wrote him and the predicament he and Gibbs found themselves in. Well done action scenes, as well as hurt/comfort. Gibbs was in his element playing "Papa Bear" to Jake; he does it so well. Well thought-out plot also, liked the idea of the "hunt".

Fantastic story all around!
5/7/2010 c1 ScarletRobin314
Holy crap! My two favorite shows together!

Have you gone over to the Greens of Jericho? Those ladies set up an awesome site when the original Jericho Fan Fiction site shut down.