for Es sólo un punto de cruz, mi querido

5/28/2015 c1 lunaz
different look at Bellatrix, well done

I hope you can still read your reviews up in heaven. RIP
7/26/2011 c1 25Amazon Star
I like your story very much! Good job!
1/9/2011 c1 PieceOfGum
Well done! I really liked this - the 'To throw a Bellatrix' made me laugh out loud, and so did the 'To do an Andromeda'.

Your portrayal of the couple was also very good - a nicely done Rodolphus, and a very IC Bellatrix - you did a great job writing her.
8/26/2010 c1 42TuesdayNovember
I really liked that! Your characterization of Bellatrix was great, I think. And I really liked how that picture was so important, and how it brought out a different side of her.

Really well done! =D
8/6/2010 c1 28xoxLewrahxox
Hi Sophie,

I am sorry that I haven't reviewed this until now, but it was published when all my exams and that were going on, and I wasn't on fanfiction much.

So, here is your review:

I loved the opening and how Bellatrix was sighing as she lay down on her bed. It is almost as if Bellatrix finds this every day routine quite tiresome. I loved this sentence and the brackets: "black lacy nightdress that her husband Rodolphus had given her (along with many other expensive gifts, she would hasten to add)" This shows this idea that it is expected of Rodolphus to woo Bellatrix with expensive gifts and creates this idea that Bellatrix expects it.

I like this idea that Bellatrix doesn't really want to look after children and wants to do something with her life which of course could have been a reason why she joined the Death Eaters in the first place.

I also enjoyed the relationship between Rodolphus and Bellatrix.

All in all great work

-Sarah.

P.S: If you want me to give you some constructive criticism, please just PM or email or facebook me :)
7/9/2010 c1 13bellastrange51
Lovely! You are a great writer! :D
6/23/2010 c1 106The Fourth Black Sister
Great story. I love Bella and Rodolphus' relationship. Just how I picture their early relationship. Great job! :)
5/15/2010 c1 25WeepingAngelXIII
Oooooh. This is really good. I like Bella's thought processes (just like her methinks) and I love the fact she made Radolphus pick up all the glass. She really is scary. Ya gota love her.

YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE BELLATRIX STORIES! I loved this lots.
5/8/2010 c1 300Inkfire
I loved this! Bella's boredom, Rod's lying to her about the DE, and especially the temper tantrum...
Isn't the end missing? There's a sentence that isn't whole...
Love