for Eclipse Chapter 20: Compromise Revisited, EPOV

9/7/2020 c1 Black Flames 81
This was great. It's very well written quite
Sensual. I'm usually not a fan of Amit but this one was beautiful
4/10/2020 c1 18Anna Cullen Ross
So beautiful. Thank you!
5/15/2018 c1 Guest
Ok. I like the lemony meringue pie here, but... since no event occurs in a vacuum... doesn't it make the KISS(ing, because lets face it, whether in print or on screen, that was some MAJOR, Big Deal KISSING) with JAKE more of a betrayal? That being said, I will be the first to point fingers at Edward for being the one (against her explicitly conveyed wishes, mind you) to DELIBERATELY spill the beans of their marriage intentions, and then LIE about it! He didn't do it because he believed Jake "had a RIGHT to know"; he did it to stake his claim/mark his territory, probably thinking (wrong again!) that Jake would take defeat with dignity, instead it pushed Jake into manipulating Bella into "asking" for the KISS, with his "maybe Ill just get myself killed" bullshit. Ok, no betrayal at all! Edward acted like a short-sighted ass and instigated that episode of KISSING by HIS attempted manipulation of Jake, which resulted in a panicky Bella racking her brain for ANYTHING which would keep Jake alive, of which JAKE took full advantage (what 16 year old Hot-for-a-girl teenaged boy WOULDN'T!?). Even if he DIDN'T get the girl in the end, Jake had the satisfaction of sticking the proverbial finger in Edward's eye, by showing Bella what kissing a no-holds-barred revved up HUMAN boy would be like.
4/26/2016 c1 Guest
I love the rewritten version of this chapter. Well done! However, I would love to see what happens in th next chapter and so on after this happens. Like the kiss with Jacob, is that still going to appear after this. You are a very talented author! I really enjoyed your epov of breaking dawn but there is only half of that, why is that?! Another thing I would really like to see is what you would write after the 11th chapter of midnight sun. Thanks, again, you are an amazing author and should consider writing more. Do you have any more work under another name so I can read more?! By K.S
1/30/2016 c1 3Omnifarious777
I like this version better than the original. lol
10/9/2015 c1 mdsngrc
Loved this! This is how it should have gone. She always just gave into him so easily and that drives me crazy. I'm glad you had her fight for what she wanted and make him see reason. Thank you for sharing this. Amazing!

Lori
4/3/2015 c1 frafras
Finally a different develop! I always hated how she gave up in the book! I mean, what the fuck!? you spend 2 years with the most beautiful, sexy, hot... guy, who seems belong to a gq cover and let yourself just look at him wiha adoration?! but... are YOU human?!
Ok with the pg 13, but I think authors describe their characters in a so chaste way, that they're completely out of reality!
11/22/2014 c1 Guest
Love this one
10/24/2014 c1 fanfictionalcolic
Perfect
4/28/2014 c1 twiclare
I think this was among the first fanfics that I read back before I decided to join in and review rather than just lurk! I'm so glad I came across it again! What a great one shot with a perfect combination of the original and your more persuasive Bella! Thanks for sharing!
12/1/2013 c1 Brandy
You should write a sequel
9/23/2013 c1 Guest
really good and better than sm's version ...
9/1/2013 c1 3The Unfamiliar
Loved it!
6/13/2013 c1 2Renaka
Okey, this remake of this chapter is ten times better than the original! There are in your text so many things that I thought stephany should had applied! I simple LOVE IT! :D Great job
107 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »