for Perhaps If You Squint

8/5/2010 c1 ggggggggg4sd
nice oneshot
5/22/2010 c1 88Lasgalendil
Okay, I'll admit I read this earlier but now I'm dejunking my email and I have time to leave a review.

This is such a classic Peanuts scene, but it works so well for these three! I love Jack's fantastic, well-traveled imagination and Will's reticence after being outstripped. It suits these two and their clashing personalities to a T.

Great fic, as usual. Can I tell you how very glad I am that no Pi-rats were involved?
5/16/2010 c1 51orpsgod
Woefully late with this I'm afraid but I'm hoping you are of a like mind as me... a nice comment makes up for lack of timeliness lol. Poor Will, he should have just settled for a "I think Jack has just about covered it" when asked. lol Nicely done, and brought a chuckle to my RL that has been a bit surly lately. Thank you for sharing. :)
5/12/2010 c1 28RawrFangMonster
...Damn, that was funny. Kind of came out of nowhere. I'm thrilled.
5/11/2010 c1 33idle curiosity
I loved this.

What a beautiful tribute, and so very spot on. Jack with his way with words, weaving an elaborate tapestry, and Will with his more literal view of things. The abstract and the concrete. Jack's artistry is so very much in the things he says, while Will's is more utilitarian ... turning iron and steel into functional objects, lines and angles.

Structure and embellishment.

It was lovely to see the three of them enjoying each other's company. It's rather rare in fanfiction these days, and marvellous to see.

Thanks you for sharing this.
5/11/2010 c1 112geekmama
LOL! Poor Will. Loved Jack's numerous and widely varying visions, though.
5/9/2010 c1 38Florencia7
That was hilarious! Awesome drabble ^^
5/8/2010 c1 33Willofthewisp
Adorable! I love the idea of our trio just relaxing and looking up at the clouds like little kids. They deserve it, don't they? Jack has such a way with words and such an imagination! I love his little monologue, such a promise of adventure and picturesque experiences. I absolutely love Will's response too. So cute! It's kind of making fun of him, but in a good way, you know? Like gentle, teasing ridicule among friends rather than the typical Will bashing fest ff.net makes itself out to be sometimes. Very well done.