for Haunted

3/25/2012 c4 Carlie Mae
This is an amazing story! Please post the next chapter soon.
1/23/2012 c1 4pseudonym13
This is really good! Please update soon!
6/26/2011 c4 Animelover1002
More please!
1/22/2011 c4 m
Great story!
11/8/2010 c4 bookworm51485
This actually is a really awesome crossover idea and I like how you've gone about it so far. I'm guessing Kurt has the ability to see ghosts? And he's had his mother with him this whole time. I wonder what's going to happen when he goes to college. Is his mother going to stay with him or his dad? And she's trying to get rid of Carole... can't wait to see where this story goes from here. You haven't updated in a short while, but I'm hoping that you do plan to continue this. It's really good so far.
10/3/2010 c4 AMW
Great so far...would love to read more!
8/29/2010 c3 21Drawn To Those That Never Yawn
Huwaw. This is an amazing fanfiction! Please continue it? Please? :)
8/8/2010 c1 1ncistonygirl
this was great more please
7/9/2010 c3 1kurthummelfan
This is so good. I can't wait to see how Melinda tries to get Mrs. Hummel to crossover.
6/18/2010 c3 7penneforsure
OMG! LOVE IT!
6/18/2010 c3 finnfan
This is really good please write more
6/6/2010 c3 1PanemNCircenses
This story is awesome. Please continue it *puppy eyes*
6/2/2010 c2 Maria
I think I cried after reading about how Kurt was singing to his mom:( .
6/2/2010 c3 Gleek
I love glee and g.w. Is my favorite show also. How can Kurt see his mom when we know he did not an n.d.e. Or the gift to your knowledge
5/17/2010 c3 redrraine
I don't usually watch Ghost Whisperer, but I've seen enough to know what is going on... sort of! But it is Glee, with Kurt as a main character, so that was enough for me to read it. I'm not disappointed. It's really good so far and it makes me wonder how Kurt can see his mothers ghost. I hope you update again soon.
16 Page 1 2 Next »