for Heeeeeere's Johnny!

2/26/2021 c6 Larissa Curley
Very good, I really enjoyed it!
11/26/2018 c6 Kathy Doyle
Brilliant story!
9/11/2017 c6 Mar
I really enjoyed reading both stories. All I can say is poor Johnny.
12/10/2016 c6 doctorjay
Very nice story. And as someone old enough to have watched Johnny C on many occasions, I really enjoyed that blast from the past. The Carson show was a phenomenon that defined an era. Kind of like Emergency!
5/8/2016 c6 Guest
Absolutely TERRIFIC! I love your stuff, anyway, and these two stories are top-notch! Hugs!
9/21/2015 c6 c76828
Both of there stories were teallt funny. Have you written any Emergency stories lately?
6/13/2014 c6 27FlaFan
You did it again, Ross! Hilarious piece!

I know you did "Loose Ends," but as Ginger said, a "Phantom of the Hospital" sequel sounds great (maybe involving a nurse named Christine? :D ) !
5/16/2014 c6 donna tozer
I loved this story and the first one - semi conscious, now on to part 3
1/4/2014 c5 trout1986
Johnny sure is lucky to have Dix and Kel keeping an eye on him.
I have re-read this story several times, one of my favorite.
12/9/2013 c6 2Var Devonshire
Love, love, loved the Johnny Carson show interview! Great story.
10/15/2013 c6 Guest
I did enjoy it. It was a great story. Loved Johnny's response to the question "What were you thinking?" ...If I had been, I wouldn't have done it"; that sounds like something he would say. And so like him not to take the pills prescribed for him by Kelly Bracket. And to not to want to stay in the hospital. But so UNLIKE him to threaten Chet. And I do mean SERIOUSLY threaten him. Threaten him to the point where Chet took John's PROMISE seriously enough to tell him about the other little surprise he left for Johnny in the dresser. YOU GO JOHNNY! :) About time Johnny sent a message of his own. Or at least made the THREAT to send one. On the other hand, it was very kind of Chet to invite Johnny to stay at his place. No reporters, kids or dogs. Tied and gagged for two hours to a chair. Sounds like real fun, glad Roy still found the situation amusing. Let him be in that situation for two hours. Those kids do have a mean streak in them to do that.
7/18/2013 c6 Mary Lou
I absolutely loved this story. Lots of humor, drama and angst. Well done!
6/17/2013 c6 trout1986
Thoroughly enjoyed
6/21/2012 c6 23SaraiEsq
Is it wrong that I was laughing hysterically while reading this? No? Good, 'cause I was. Bravo!
9/6/2011 c6 KarenHope