for The Little Things

9/17/2016 c5 12bleachfanficfanatic
Very interesting take on those relationships. Well written
1/28/2012 c3 21nastazia indark
such a great story...i loved it.thank you very much!
12/26/2011 c5 4liliedove
I over all enjoyed that story :)

At first I was all questioning whether or not you'd actually have them be together or if it would just be an angst mess in the end due to blindness and fear! What a relief! (lol)

It was very cute, and it was well written. I liked it a lot.
4/13/2011 c5 Guptanation
Loved it!
3/3/2011 c4 17Irma.Arisa.Laye
I liked your OC though, she wasn't a b***h! :D

I'm glad there's going to be a happy ending for IshiHime. ;)
12/15/2010 c5 9TheGreenElephant911
OOOOOOOH goodness gracious, ALL of your fics are making me fall in love with this pairing and not in little baby steps. I'm falling down a cliff at a rapid pace waiting to hit the ground. These are all wonderful with love-filled romance, humor that maybe wasn't suppose to make me laugh, and no dry meat in any of your writing. I'm suppose to be studying for school but instead I'm reading your fics. I can't wait for updates on your others and this one just made me turn into puddy and goo...
9/10/2010 c5 9SasuTenLuvr
Finally.
9/10/2010 c3 SasuTenLuvr
Yes they deserve to be happy- with different people! Uryuu goes with Orihime, Orihime goes with Uryuu, and Hoshikaka can go kiss my ***
9/10/2010 c1 SasuTenLuvr
No, no, no! Bad Uryuu! Bad! You're supposed to marry Orihime, not Hoshikika or whoever! Hime! Hime!
6/8/2010 c5 1FlareKnight
A very nice ending. Good job by Inoue to keep on talking and help Ishida get through this. Had to be a pretty dark moment for him thinking that with his feelings that he really wouldn't be able to get involved with anyone since Inoue would be unattainable. Glad that things worked out in the end.
5/26/2010 c5 ZTX
GAAAAAAAAAH! YEAH! So happy! This fic was so good!

Amazing job!

8D
5/26/2010 c5 19Lover of Stories 24
I loved the ending. Ishida's previous fiancee was surprisingly nice; I liked her. And I especially liked the last few paragraphs of the story. 333

Thank you for sharing your writng with the world. T'was a good read. ♥
5/25/2010 c4 1FlareKnight
Wow huge props to Hoshikawa in this chapter. She knew the truth and didn't try to just ignore it. Might have been possible to just pretend she couldn't tell and get married. But really hard to say how happy any of the 3 involved in this situation would really be. Probably for the best to let Ishida go even though it obviously broke her up inside to do so.

At the very least Inoue has to make her move now. She really can't let such a painful sacrifice be made for nothing. I'm sure this will be quite the conversation when they meet up.

In the end someone had to get hurt. Besides Hoshikawa will probably find the right person down the road and will be fine.
5/25/2010 c4 ZTX
*SQUEEEEE*

RUN INOUE RUN!

Gawd, I love this story! So happy!
5/20/2010 c3 Haddrell
I always thought that Ichigo and Rukia are meant for each other and I am glad that Ichigo and Orihime parted in good terms as good friends. I can also understand why Orihime doesn`t think it is right to get Ishida to choose.

Hm, I wonder... how are they supposed to come together under these circumtances? I am curious :)
26 Page 1 2 Next »