for The kat who loved me

4/28/2011 c3 Guest
I laughed so hard while reading this it's not even funny!
4/28/2011 c2 Guest
So much realism while keeping in character. You are really talented.
4/28/2011 c1 Guest
Perfection with a hint of humanity. Easily the best on this archive.
4/25/2011 c2 Krazy
Nice chapter. If only our culture was like the Kat culture, there'd be no wars and everybody would live peacefully. LOL
4/25/2011 c1 Krazy
You've got my attention, but can you keep it?
4/25/2011 c4 175sheaflower98
"I'm not sure Kat, you might be up to something, or you might not be, but that kiss was... convincing" SOOOOO ROMANTIC MAKES ME WISH I WERE KAT!
1/2/2011 c3 Majorly tired
A funny, emotional chapter. I'm tired right now so i'll go to bed, but i'll read the rest in the morning.

Btw, i've always wanted to date a poet 'wink'
1/2/2011 c2 Majorly turned on
So much imagery on Coop, i'm so turned on right now! (reaches hand down pants)
1/2/2011 c1 majorly freaked
This chapter is so AWESOME, but you changed Kat's gender so much... kind of turned me off..slightly
10/20/2010 c6 Someguy
Hmmm, well it's better than other ending notes I guess, and it gave us some interesting facts about the writing process.
10/20/2010 c5 Someguy
Ahh, a nice happy ending to a super story.
10/20/2010 c4 Someguy
Yes, I would have to say that this is, dare I say it, a perfect chapter. The aggression, the tenderness and humor blended together so well. I'm truly impressed.
10/20/2010 c3 Some guy
"I've gotta go your brother is...OH DAMMIT!"

Classic line dude.
10/20/2010 c2 Someguy
I love the logic in this story, the mating ritual thing makes so much sense and the fact that Kat's plots created the ultimate exercise plan made sense as well. Keep it up.
10/20/2010 c1 Someguy
Hmmm, it's just the first chapter and i'm already looking at the show a different way. I believe that I could get attached to this story.
53 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »