for The kat who loved me

8/6/2010 c1 4Dr. DevilsMan
I love this story. Made me want to cry for some reason. May I ask for your permession to continue with this story as part two?
8/5/2010 c1 Silverfeather of ShadowClan
Awesome story!
7/25/2010 c6 let-boss-find-love
please don't leave! you can still write your totally awesome stories in college. You're the BEST writer on fanfiction and only recently got 2 know about you. Please stay!
7/21/2010 c5 2Demon King Francis
this is the second time I've read this fanfiction and I have to say that I absolutely love it x3 I never get tired of it. It makes me think about the show differently and have it all romantic X3. Besides a little confusion in the beginning this is a perfect story 8D this is going in my personal favs for live man. man I talk alot 3
7/20/2010 c1 let-boss-find-love
i like it... it made me laugh, all though you were confused with kats gender in your first chapter but its ok, i make mistakes too, and it wuz really good, you're a gifted writer. i'm gonnan start my own fanfic's.. i hope they're as good as yours.
7/18/2010 c5 Protector of men
LOL XD This Is Too Cute .
7/14/2010 c5 waruitenshi
Lmfao! Okay all I can say is NOW THIS CARTOON MAKES SENSE! XD a masochistic boy & a sadistic cat. The whole mating ritual thing made so much sense so now this is how I shall view this cartoon now kuwahahahah!
7/14/2010 c5 waruitenshi
7/8/2010 c5 AnimeAddict4Life
like it...no i love it
7/4/2010 c5 4darthdragon
What a wonderful fic, please write another (pulls out mallet) and When I say please I mean do it.

ALL HAIL DARTHDRAGON!
7/3/2010 c5 18SirLuciousWolf
Ha ha! Since when he grew a likeness to being tortured 0o0
6/30/2010 c4 SirLuciousWolf
Beautiful!
6/24/2010 c4 4Random Shortie
aaaaw that was so sweet/cute
6/20/2010 c4 1x-oen-x
Good chapter, I'll wait for next update
6/19/2010 c1 sasha
awwww how cute keep on going i like it xoxo
53 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »