FanFiction.Net
for Nonstandard Operating Procedure

12/30/2013 c6 Nat
Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please (etc) Update soon! (also etc.)
4/15/2012 c6 3Kathalla
Wow Hun, you out did yourself on this one simply wonderful! I love the fact Aiko gets to stay with Spock longer and them being set up from the start priceless! lol It's still amazes me the thought you have brought to light into Spock's personality and what he actually might have been through but all that aside your doing beyond a wonderful job. Like I've said this really is the only Star Trek story I read and I absolutely love it!
3/14/2012 c5 Kathalla
Hehehe that's makes me think of the song wonderland! Great chappy!
2/19/2012 c3 Kathalla
Amazing story this is I love the way Spock is!
2/18/2012 c1 Kathalla
Wow, this is a cool idea you have and I'm so hard up to stop read for the moment as I just want too sit and read it all. I soo hope you update soon! Amazing job!
7/4/2011 c5 2Reeka72
Wow, I am so sorry it took me so long to get around to reading your new chapters. Graduating college takes way to much effort. That said, I really enjoyed these chapters. Especially the most recent one. I didn't find it rough, but if you thought so, hehe, feel free to make the next one even more impressive. Looking forward to reading the next chapter~!
12/4/2010 c1 7tinyinara
Nicely written! Punishment scene is a bit intense/harsh for me but the relationship is sweet. x
7/28/2010 c4 spockside
Blast from the past: "You are a child of the universe, Aiko. No less than the trees and the stars," he said quietly into her ear, "You have a right to be here."

A very intriguing chapter!
6/25/2010 c3 5Indigo1100
Great story! I really, really liked the episode it was based on, and I thought this was a very interesting thing to make of it. I can very much see why Spock would feel it was right for him to be punished, and I really like your character of Aiko, and the way she, with her 'halves', is made a parallel to Spock in this, while also being her own 'person'. Thanks!
5/21/2010 c3 2silkyselkie
Hey everyone. I have now posted a link to the unedited version in my profile. Amy, I would send it to you directly but I have no way to contact you sadly. Here is the link (and again, it's also in my profile) : http:/tv.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=600095363&chapter=1

Thanks so much for letting me know that it didn't show up in the chapter! :)
5/21/2010 c3 Amy
hi. love the story so far

Could i have the link for the unedited version please?

Can't wait to read some more. Aiko is a great character- especially paired with Spock :-)
5/15/2010 c2 Ster J
What a fascinating tale! I'm not a fan of s&m, but I like this tale of the two little half-lings.
5/9/2010 c2 2Reeka72
Okay, you officially have me hooked. I absolutely love this story. I usually don't read stories where a character potentially falls in love with an original character made by the author, but in this case...wow, if that happens it would actually turn out pretty amazing. I can't wait to find out what happens next.