for Not Friends

8/24/2020 c1 rcfan77
Good but sad :)
7/7/2015 c1 lenasti16
Darn, this is so bittersweet.. I need more of House and Cuddy in this context.
3/26/2015 c1 6Wonderful Bitch
You should write a second chapter, this is a great story.
5/21/2013 c1 listenshtbag
a couple of places cuddy seemed a little over-enthusiastic but house was solid all the way through.
at the end when he says, ("This is killing me Lisa." He said softly, "I have to let go.") i thought it would have meshed better had house just said "This is killing me." and everything from there
12/8/2011 c1 9JLCH
Oh my gosh you should continue this!
7/18/2011 c1 Wicketforever
Please continue this story. This is how I wished that episode had ended. Now that you have written this chapter please continue it. I quite enjoyed it and look forward to reading more.
6/3/2011 c1 Madi M.D
1 chapter and im already hooked. please update! i know this is going to be a amazing story if you continue, not that it isnt already :)
5/11/2011 c1 housebound
That was really nice, please continue. :-)
9/16/2010 c1 sass787
Good story. You should keep writing
8/27/2010 c1 72ayumi-nightbeauty
if you're writing another chapter for this, please post it soon!

and if you're not, i loved the same
7/30/2010 c1 KittyX1981
i love it

sadly no second chapter
7/23/2010 c1 1Patty-Boy
I agree with what you're saying about Cuddy being a stranger in season 6, because she was. Completely different person, and not for the better.

Anyhow. This was a great story to read, and I hope you continue with Cuddy confronting House about what had happened, or have him snap in some way or something... I don't know, really, but I guess it'll be awesome either way. c:
5/15/2010 c1 1skylar-fr
this is really good you should continue i wanna know what cuddy's going to do !
5/14/2010 c1 SweetSauceHuddyLover
OH my goodness! keep writing please keep writing! this is so good and i would love to read more! GREAT JOB SO FAR!
5/13/2010 c1 slashfan54
That was great. Nice light touch. Really like your Cuddy, and I hate Cuddy right now.
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »