for Love Her, Not Me

8/26/2013 c1 2Major-Fire-Blaze
I do hope you continue this / It would be an interesting story.
11/6/2011 c2 Guest
continue plzzzzz
7/17/2011 c2 Mrs.Whitlock1844
Please continue the story!
2/12/2011 c2 1wolf nd vmpiregirlxx
Omg please do make a story out of it I'm really sure it will be absolutely amazing ! I loved ur one shot and now goin to check out ur other stories :) ur a great writer :) xx
12/17/2010 c2 Analitica
i want lemons please
10/28/2010 c2 mysteriousxkitten
Can you continue? I think Edward Gould be pissed and Alice will be proud, because she knows they weren't soul Mates and Alice and Bella will have a sisterly talk about it or something? And then Bella should go with Jasper to live in Texas with Peter and Harlotte.

Then they should meet up with Maria, and Maria isn't as mean as in the book, Jasper and her are close friends and Maria takes a liking to Bella and then dramatic things should happen from there?

I just thought that would be a really good idea:p but please update!
8/18/2010 c2 6Jaspers Black Widow
OMG of corse we need you to contiue. It is an amazing first chapter i think you should start it off were you left off. About the lemons oh hell yea love those lemons. Please find time to finish it. 0 0

\_/
8/18/2010 c2 littlenerd
you can start wherever you want as long as it keeps going :D
8/18/2010 c2 mom4ver2004
Continue please
8/18/2010 c2 1livedadream
Ooo yes you have to continue this story. :] and I think peter and Charlotte should show up on them. that would be funny.
8/17/2010 c2 deathandfl0wersx
Where's Renesmee ? she should interrupt ^^
8/17/2010 c2 SaySomethingNiceDarling
you could like start with when they started to fall for eachother andhow they fell for eachother and go on from there
8/1/2010 c1 Bee's Bookshelf
I loved it. I would like to see you continue the story. I just recently started reading Jasper/Bella stories & I think I'm in love w/another vampire! I thought Edward was perfect, but Jasper...I'm thinking that "Texas Twang" of his & the blonde curls w/"ocean blue" eyes has taken over the lead for now! :)

Great writing by the way too!
5/31/2010 c1 davenportgl
Like this story and would really like for you to continue
5/21/2010 c1 NatalieLynn
Very interesting...Was Jasper telling the truth about Edward? Are Edward and Alice involved with each other too? I'd really like to see this continued, especially since you cut us off right when it was about to get juicy and lemony.
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »