FanFiction.Net
for Meetings

11/20/2019 c3 Red1FL
Loved it! Maybe a one/two shot follow up one day. I’m probably living on a prayer for that since how long again this store was published.
5/23/2019 c3 Hallowtide
Loved this !
1/17/2018 c3 kilala29
I really enjoyed that. It was really well written.
5/19/2017 c3 SerpensPrincess
Love!
12/3/2016 c3 20Emmabeth27
This was amazing warm fuzzy stuff! Thanks so much!
8/1/2016 c3 Guest
Lol George is my favorite! Hahaha that was great. This whole story was so cute!
7/18/2016 c3 6Hancock23
i enjojed the fic alot. thank you.
12/23/2015 c3 brynn.brigham
I loved it! This was fantastic!
8/31/2015 c3 2megipegi
Awesome story!
4/7/2015 c2 1Ani Mei
Just reread it again and I have more to say about how much I enjoy this fic and the progression. I especially like the character shifts between Draco and Harry while they dance around each other, makes the ending all the more sweet and satisfying.
I agree with Harry, a noble Draco just doesn't sit well with me. I'm glad that Lucius talked some sense sense into him. On that note, I particularly like the support from the Malfoys, especially Lucius. Yeah, he probably doesn't approve/like it, but ultimately comes around and gives his support.
4/3/2015 c3 Ani Mei
I love the character development and depictions of this fic, especially of the secondary characters. The balance of humor and fluff is perfect. I am excited to read your other fics.
3/22/2015 c3 89babyvfan
Awww. Nice story
3/22/2015 c2 babyvfan
Ginny is a bitch who can stick it up her ass
2/5/2015 c3 Clairissa
Fabulous
9/4/2014 c3 5Drarry Lover
Read this some time ago and LOVED it then and I still do so I thought I'd leave a review this time. This story is awfully cute. Like how everything pulled together for a sweet fluffy ending. Nicely written.
130 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »