FanFiction.Net
for Crack the Shutters

1/25/2021 c1 WonkeyDonkey
What happened? I thought you were coming back.
1/30/2020 c1 shannon30033
Thanks! I loved the glimpse into E’s mind!
10/16/2019 c1 Elisabeth123
Please finish the story please! Need to know real story behind bloody Tanya!
5/29/2018 c1 Mia
Thank you!
8/15/2016 c1 twimima7
I would love to read more of Edwards POV which was good the way you posted it. Keep on the same and please continue your story. I look forward to it.
7/22/2015 c1 ninny 1
These were great as usual
Will we ever get to know about denitrification and Alice?
7/9/2015 c1 Fleur50
Au plaisir de lire la suite. Lu avec Google Translate. French.

Montréal, Québec.
9/17/2014 c1 twimima7
Thank you for all the outtakes making sense of EPOV.
5/25/2014 c1 MoniNP Monica Nopi
I miss this so bad bb.. xx
2/20/2014 c1 Guest
That is amazing I couldn't put it down... I finished the 20 chapters of guardian and now I'm anxiously waiting for new chapters... Lol
6/19/2012 c1 1pauleen
Well some questions were answered and also Carlisles concern about their relationship.

Will there be more outtakes? This story is even more awesome with it. :)
2/26/2012 c1 SanguineTaurean
There are two things I read/noticed which I never thought about that may be of great importance. Number one is that Carlisle was in Chicago quite a bit early on so he may have become involved to some extent with the Denali's during this time. This causes some concern to me. Number two is what happened between Alice and Demetri/the Volturi's? Is this the reason for the extreme tension between Edward and Demetri? Me thinks yes!
11/24/2011 c1 sarabear21
Please keep them coming, its great to see it from both points of view! Love it!
10/16/2011 c1 ecullensgurl
As you asked everyone, I read the first 12 chaps of Guardian ( I actually flipped back and forth after every chap) and I now finished the last chap from EPOV. Edward really does care about her. After reading chap 12, it is Carlisle that wants this merger. What does the Denalis have hanging over his head that he is so bound and determined to do this? I would love to see more from EPOV.
10/7/2011 c1 1lovepath
No, still the bastard. That's ok; if women never fell in love with bastards, the planet would be devoid of humanity. Anyway, he starts working towards redemption by Ch 15.
119 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »