for Strong

7/23/2012 c1 R1U2
Love it!:) I miss Pamela on the show
5/21/2010 c1 Guest
While I'd absolutely HATE to see Pamela go because she is my favorite on the show, I do like that she moved on from Chase - while I can stand them together sometimes, I also think he does hold her back in a way and I'd always wanted to see her go back to being a cop and letting him see that she doesn't really need him and he needs to take more notice of her. It was a great short story and I'm glad I read it, very nice work and hopefully you'll do more in the future. :)
5/12/2010 c1 marye904
Excellent story Chase was too full of himself and Pamela was a better person than he was.Good for her.
5/11/2010 c1 Beckett NYPD
I watch Army Wives, and was really surprised to see this story hit my email. You certainly covered a lot of years in this story. Glad things worked out for Pam. I hadn't heard that lifetime was thinking of a spin-off. If that's the case, maybe Pam will move over to that series.
5/11/2010 c1 11Lil-Miss-DiNozzo78
So I squeezed this in before I left and I am very glad that i did. This is such a cute fic. I love it, and now Pam is a very busy mom! Good for her! Great work, and what a great fic.

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top