FanFiction.Net
for Gem

8/6/2013 c1 38Aoki Aoi 16
Nice Work! 〜(ゝ。)
2/14/2012 c1 163Mable
Even if it's not romance, it's still sweet, and everyone is very in character. Always the caring sweetheart Two is, isn't he? :) Nine is very lucky that he did something crazy in front of him or I'm sure things could have ended a lot differently. I would hate to see One in there trying to do surgery on him!

Another great fic and again I would LOVE to see more!
3/2/2011 c1 4Eclipsia
I've been meaning to review this one. 8D; I just kept forgetting and never really got around to it. But anyway, I love this story so much you cannot imagine. 33 The interaction between the two was extremely adorable and so very in character (especially 2, considering there wasn't much to go off of him in the movie). The little snippets of humor were great as well. xD

Overall, I just love the way it's presented and the way it's been written. And of course it gets bonus points in my book for featuring my two favorite characters. :D

Awesome job~ :3
8/7/2010 c1 5zombieaccount123
Knuckles, this was absolutely an amazing piece of work. Not only did you perfectly capture 9 and 2 in a father/son moment, did you fit a good plot into everything. Job well done, job very well done. You've just inspired me to write my own 2/9 fic (not including the one I will post, about Gandalf and Frodo. OOPS SPOILER!) Anyway, love it, and keep writing more!
6/24/2010 c1 Plixs
never really looked at ths couple before but you make it adorbale! Thumbs up for that story.
5/13/2010 c1 3CreativeJournalist
This is an omega-awesome story! You nailed the characters! Love the moment. Yeah, there isn't much 2 and 9 fics out there. Glad you came up with this!
5/11/2010 c1 luccamajere26
Awww, this was very cute! ^^ You're right, not enough people write about these two. They would definitely have gotten on very well had they known each other longer and made epic things together with 5!

You got 2 spot on. ^^