for Only A Story

10/2/2018 c3 SortingHat
(Insert Barney's Clean up Song here). Clean up clean up everybody do your share...
2/16/2016 c3 6codename00guest
Eryn v. Orc, that's just an accident waiting to happen... it won't wait very long though. Hoo boy, when the cops see this...
2/16/2016 c2 codename00guest
Wouldn't Sergeant Richards assume the motive was vengeance after finding the guy hacked to pieces with no money or reward involved? Because given the evidence the police have, if I were in their shoes, I'd be calling up the guy's neighbors and asking who he annoyed.
Do the orcs wonder about the college, or are they too dumb?
2/16/2016 c1 codename00guest
...methinks those who warned him against going to the library might have known what was coming.
11/10/2012 c5 quaff
This is a great story. Thank you for writing it.
4/1/2011 c3 11aotearoan
I bet orcs don't like australia much. Too much sun!
4/1/2011 c1 aotearoan
I'm enjoying this. Love the accuracy of the student life! Well written, amusing but also that was a nasty description of an Orc... Looking forward to reading more :)
11/16/2010 c5 Scarletty
This story is fantastic. I think it's the most exciting "fall into Middle-Earth" fic I've ever ever read.
11/16/2010 c5 permanentlyinactive9318
I bet you knew Faramir's actor's name was David Wenham! :D I like the name David. I like Eryn and the Professor. But I don't like the Orcs! XP

I don't really like reading mystery...but this one has me hooked. :D UPDATE SOON!

And PM me. :D

Your American friend ;)

P.S. What's a vignette, by the way?
11/16/2010 c4 permanentlyinactive9318
*walks in with ashamed face* I'm...late, am I? :/ Too bad I'm not a wizard, 'cause I'd be able to say that a wizard is never late, and blah-blah-blah. :P LOL!

Very interesting so far, you're making things fold out very suspensefully! *shivers* :D

Is suspensefully a real word? o_O

And I still hate orcs. XP
7/23/2010 c5 11FireFly07
I love how you make sentences really long but still understandable. :D I really have used all adjectives possible for my reviews, so I just have to say that I love the plotline and I'll be waiting for updates! And I'll start reading your new story now... :D
7/12/2010 c5 Tindomerel
Hey Araloth!

This is fantastic (as usual). I love how different and original it is. I have never read anything like it! Your stories never cease to amaze =)

Tin
7/9/2010 c5 62Sauron Gorthaur
Now things are REALLY starting to pick up. Fantastic chapter! Once again, great job with the little details, like commenting on Richards ringtone and the empty McFlurry in Pat's truck, details that give the story that realistic touch. Also, I like that you describe your characters, like Pat and Nethir. I like to be able to have mental images of the characters as I'm reading. Also, the interactions between the characters, even when the characters can't speak the same language, sounds natural and really brings out characterization. I get the idea from listening to Pat speak, that he's kind of a hesitant, apoligetic sort - at least, for now. You obviously are familiar with the writer's saying of "show, don't tell" because you do a great job with it.

Hah, liked the mention of fanfiction writers. Also, Bloom's revelation that he is with creatures/characters from a fantasy world was very amusing. I have a feeling I will enjoy getting to know him better in future chapters.

I'm excited for the next chapter and am eagerly awaiting an update. Keep on writing, mellon!

-Sauron Gorthaur
7/8/2010 c5 25LucyOfNarnia
Interesting. Update soon!
7/8/2010 c5 35Sensara
GAH! More, I want more! Don't stop there, keep writing!
62 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »