for Game Changing 3: Stealing Sarah

7/21/2012 c4 21Rayen A. King
I love the ending to this one.
7/20/2012 c2 Rayen A. King
"Quick Afred-To the batcave" AWESOME REFERENCE!
12/26/2011 c1 2Jdcrmn
Loved this story! One of the best Primeval fanfic I've read! Looking forward to Dodging Danny!
4/22/2011 c4 9illuminazione
Yai, that was really cool. I stumbled upon this and was very pleased that Stephen was still alive. Now I guess I'll have to read the other two, too.

Great job.

yours

satori
2/20/2011 c4 backdrop
Love it. This is exactly how season 3 should have happened - I think the show started going downhill when they killed off Stephen, and killing Nick almost immediately afterward was unforgivable.

This is awesome, and really written. Can't wait for the next one! :)
1/29/2011 c4 31Ruthibobs
aw, squee! love it! write the next one soon please!

1/29/2011 c2 Ruthibobs
yes! i got the batman reference! actually, is that a good thing...?

1/29/2011 c1 Ruthibobs
hahaha, love Becker's reaction :P

1/23/2011 c4 61Hidden Relevance
How did I totally miss that this was updated? Gah that's a little embarrassing lol.

Anway, great way to pull this together with the glimpse of hte aftermath of a mess, and the real fact that while she may want to be, being in the field is not exactly the safest place to be.

And of course, the delightfully adorable fumble almost into asking her on a date and then backing out from Becker was just too cute.

Hope to see some of Dodging Danny soon!
12/5/2010 c4 73BregoBeauty
Cute ending! Looking forward to "Dodging Danny"! I hope Sarah picks one of her men soon... normally I'd say Becker, but Stephen is a good guy and so's Danny. So many choices... ;)
11/30/2010 c4 15Pirate Gyrl
That was a great ending. It was very cute. I like that Sarah made up her mind to go with Becker. I always thought that they were cute together. I can't wait for Dodging Danny, so I hope you post it soon!
11/23/2010 c4 Anya18
That was absolutely adorable! They're just too cute! I'm so excited to read more! Keep up the good work! ^_^
11/22/2010 c4 TheAnonyMouseInViolence
Yay! SO nice ot see you writing again. Chain that muse down and don't let her go! Loved this, of course, and kudos for Sarah for trying to knock down Becker's defenses! I bet he's far less cardboard once he lets his inhibitions down.
11/22/2010 c4 20marinawings
Lovely little story here! I read it in perhaps 2 seconds because it was just that entertaining. I had to keep reading. You do such a wonderful job with the characters. They seem like themselves-and like real people, with all their complexities and hidden sides. And I really enjoyed the soft, sweet humor.

Good work! I look forward to reading more stories like this one.
11/22/2010 c4 17saresare