for A Difference of Opinion

2/7/2011 c1 6Black-Rose23
Go Topher! Sort of. I love him, and while I like Paul, I wasn't too fond of him after he tazered Topher and broke Mellie's heart, doll or not, so I enjoyed reading this.
5/20/2010 c1 36emptyword
Wow. Apparently, there are a lot of extraordinary fics waiting about in this fandom. This is definitely, without a doubt one of them. Topher was my center of gravity throughout the show, and you nailed his character for me.

I can't believe he allowed this thought: "He realized that he was the easiest person to lash out at about the Dollhouse." I mean, allowed it as more than a passing observation. He's allowing it to affect him, dwelling on this thought, and not just on a chemical, oh-joy-I'm-the-whipping-boy level but also on a thinking level. Seems like his repentance was already in the making.

The analogy in the last few lines and the enormous, tragic irony that accompanies it floored me. Just a little bit. God, Topher. What an incredible foray into the mind of an adorable, nutty little genius. Thanks for sharing!
5/16/2010 c1 203Gotham Siren
Poor Topher, no one understands his motives. I think that you really captured that perfectly in this story, good job.
5/15/2010 c1 15Hc-Svnt-Dracones
Oh, Horace. Oh, Topher. 3

I love his fumbling for Paul's name and I love the stuff about his chess game against himself, especially when he knows precisely what moves the black side is going to make THAT far into the future... and that the white side is going to fail so spectacularly to see it coming. (Symbolic much?)

also? this: "But Topher was Topher, so instead of apologizing like he kind of wanted to, he just got more sarcastic" So true. SO, SO TRUE.

I'll see you soon! yay!