for Unanswerable Questions

9/2/2010 c1 34Sweetheart From Hell
I liked it, usually I'm not a big fan of fan poetry or songfics, but this was good. YOU seem to be good. Will read more ASAP.
6/16/2010 c1 16amyblair
Damn! Now that was an amazing piece of love and poetry - LOVED THIS 'Tw Feet in the Fire' - WOW!
5/14/2010 c1 SamDeanLover28
great
5/13/2010 c1 77sweetysmart0505
This would have been a great way for it to actually happen. Very sad. And very well done.
5/12/2010 c1 64TraSan
Beautiful, girl. Just beautiful.
5/12/2010 c1 32vonnie836
Sure, just rip my heart out and step on it. You sure did it to me this time. I can't believe how you took Dean and Sam's thoughts and made them into something so heartbreaking, showing their love and bond, almost broken but now renewed and even stronger. Dean, lost and hopeless just a little while ago, renewed by the faith his brother had in him, now determined not to loose the war nor his brother. And Sam, determined to save the world and his brother, ready to give his live to Lucifer, yet hanging on, because his brother believes in him again. In the end they win. Couldn't be put any better. Once again you outdid yourself. Hugs, Vonnie
5/12/2010 c1 230KKBELVIS
Gorgeous...especially the end about being carried home.

Thank you for writing!

Karen
5/12/2010 c1 83blue peanut m and m
Amazing Sis,

I thought Dean's part was great, emotional and compelling, but Sam's poem form was even better. You did well to post this and not allow it to rot away on your laptop.

Will call you immediately after the show tomorrow,

Gill x
5/12/2010 c1 Evelyn Postali
"We're not losin '. And there is the damn way I'm losin' Sammy."

Surely, Dean will not let Sammy, his Sammy, be defeated by the devil. I can not think of Dean without Sam, or think of Sam without Dean. I think the Apocalypse may be inevitable, but losing Sam looks worse.

"And together They carry me home."

And Sam ... He is a hero, for sure. I hope they take him home. I hope they take him to where Dean is. Because Sam's home is where Dean is. And Dean's home is where Sam is. There is nothing far from it. And both of them may even die, but they are soulmates. Therefore, they will never be far from each other.

Beautiful text. Congratulations.