for Taking His Confession

1/22/2011 c1 1filigree
Aaah. So sweet. I love the way you write. Now I want to see what happens when he gets to the hospital. Wven though season six has come and gone, I'd still like to read your version.
1/16/2011 c1 8Shikabane-Mai
Oh god, this was awesome and for some reason, incredibly hilarious. I think it's because throughout the whole thing, Sawyer kept thinking Desmond was babbling crazy stuff, when he actually KNEW. I loved the part when Juliet asked Sawyer what the protocol in this kind of situation would be and he's just tells her to stay there and not move. XD
5/19/2010 c1 59LornaCat
Oh my goddd, this was amazing! I felt like I was watching a deleted scene from this past week's episode, hehe! Well, it *should* have been in the episode. I'm glad I didn't read it til after watching though, because I would have been twice as disappointed - this story was so perfect!

You wrote Desmond's voice very well. I absolutely LOVED the flashback. James' description of his one true love was beautiful (and also hilarious, describing her rack. Right on, lol) His recollections were so cute too. They had guns and they sat around reading a lot! Ahh, I love that so much haha!

The ending was so romantic, I love that he looked up her picture. My heart skipped a little beat there when he realized the woman he prayed to dream about was on the phone with him! :D

Extra lol's at the inclusion of Phil in this story, I so love to hate him! My favorite part was when he didn't just say "I'll go get our suspect," he ooooozed it. Awesome. :)
5/13/2010 c1 geminiebo
HA! I knew you wouldn't be able to stay away. lol. This was so good. I'm so excited that you decided to start writing again. I loved the setup. So this is just the first chapter right? I mean, you have to do the meeting at the hospital and the sex scene. LOL! I'm impatient too so help a sista out. Nice chapter! :)
5/13/2010 c1 5WingAvis103
Can it happen exactly like this on the show, please?

That was sooo adorably fluffy and cute and all kinds of awesome!

Thanks so much for sharing!
5/13/2010 c1 27koralina
I like it. It's interesting idea about Desmond, James and his death-experience. No need to kill because he felt it before.
5/13/2010 c1 42ILoveNeil
oh, i was thrilled when i saw you posted a new fic! This was soooo wonderful, loved it
5/13/2010 c1 23justawritier
That was great! I'd love to see it contunied. I really want to see them meet. I've been having a great couple days and this just made it even better :)
5/13/2010 c1 eyeon
Yay! You're back (again!). Great story. You got it right, has to be the case that Sun's doctor hasn't been seen because the "big Juliet reveal" is this Tuesday-not a spoiler really, just saw the "credit" on tvguide.

And you have a boatload of reviews in no time at all-so you're making lots of your fans happy!

Miles and Desmond, too! The trifecta of the ultimate story!

And this was the perfect day to see this-can't believe it's been a year (why does my mind keep dates in there like that?)!

Fantastic (almost as good as an ep to MML ;-) 'course you know they'll leave the ending 'open' so lots of room for stories there. . .

Thanks!
5/13/2010 c1 25Kasey22
Nice! But I don't think you should stop there. We need the reunion scene! Does she remember him right away? Has she had a near-death experience wherein she was mackin on him? So many questions! Write on!
5/13/2010 c1 4acrosswaters
desmond can't go to jail! waht about penny and a double coffe date with suliet lol
5/13/2010 c1 1im so lost
AH! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!

I'm impatient as well and this is totally making it better.

I could totally see something like this happening. :D

Loved it!
5/12/2010 c1 6BlankBullet
awesome story, but you just HAVE TO continue. pls, pretty pls:) lovin' this fic already
5/12/2010 c1 1dfjwieojlfsd
This was awesome but I think you need a part 2. ;)
5/12/2010 c1 memingi
love it! i really hope that you ´ll writte some great suliet´s fic after the finale.
19 Page 1 2 Next »