for Always be

2/23/2014 c1 27AuroraBlix
Youtube it. Also, I think any given person ON THE STREET WOULD eat Castiel, given the chance. I, being a fair and generous person, would go halvsies with Dean.

: )
3/23/2013 c1 4Vi-Violence
Eh? Cas in a ghostfacers epp?
8/5/2012 c1 25KatZenSPN
This was lovely! It showed a human, vulnerable side to Castiel, while staying firmly in character. And the idea of Cas mediating a Star Wars debate is hilarious to me. Thanks for sharing with us. :)
7/5/2012 c1 19TA Salmalin
This was such a cool concept! Supernatural is such a Dean & Sam show that there's barely room to remember Bobby and Ellen and Cas, let alone the normal people they must occasionally interact with. I can't decide if the cell phone lady or the Ghostfacers is my favorite. Was there really a Ghostfacer episode with Cas in it? Now I'm sad, too! I want to see that!
4/30/2012 c1 6killing u with umbrellas
Loved it
12/2/2011 c1 4Panda Blitz
Awe! So cute!
6/2/2010 c1 14Hermione's Shadow
man, that seriously sucks! do you know if we are going to get to see it eventually? I'm still relatively new to the Supernatural fandom, though I am completely caught up (I blasted through all the episodes in about a week) so I am still learning where to go to be kept up to date. I also haven't had a chance to watch any of the ghostfacer episodes, but I plan to next week once I am finished with school for this semester. I would kill to see Cas in an episode and how he reacts to them and how they react to him. Anyway, as far as your story goes, it was totally awesome, very funny!
5/26/2010 c1 Sadie Hyde
I loved this. I wish the people at my phone place were like Cindy. I don't even have weird stories, other than 'my daughter drowned the phone in the dogs' water bowl.'

The part with the dog had me all teary and man, you had to make it a lab, didn't you? Sheesh.

The 'Facers questions were great- I esp loved that they asked him about Doctor Who bc it's not too much of a stretch to think they're not asking if he's seen the show but if somehow being an angel gives him the ability to detect the TARDIS in real life.. Or maybe that's my wishful thinking, that Cass and the 9th or 10th Doctor would go adventuring together..

Great story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Is there really a Cass episode with Ghostfacers? That'd be wonderfully insane. One of the guys was on JUSTIFIED recently- crazy buff and built, playing a mad dog enforcer type. Was wild.
5/13/2010 c1 69TheMacUnleashed
Wonderfully done! I love both friendship fics and the "four times" style, and this was a perfect example of both. The first one was my favorite, but they were all very good.
5/13/2010 c1 9Twilightstar7
I loved it! I think that you captured Castiel's personality perfectly. Great Job!
5/13/2010 c1 95VeekaIzhanez
cute (reply)
5/13/2010 c1 7Chouko Chango
awwww... so sweet. Cas has friends :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service