for Feeling Electric

7/7/2020 c1 1MG001
Oh damn you. Brilliant. It's absolutely brilliant You forced me to comment on this work of art. And I NEVER comment.
7/6/2020 c5 EiraFae
ahhh... my emotions... they seem to be leaking out of my eyes?
6/13/2019 c5 72Mentathial
Okay, I am speechless at how utterly beautiful and realistic this story is and how many Doctor Who references you managed to cram in without making them like they are out of place. This is my favourite Doctor Rose AU right now and it deserves a million kudos. It's...beautiful and everything else. And I don't know what to say. It's brilliant!
1/21/2019 c4 OneImaginedCat
GOODNESS.
It's been so long since you posted this, but bRAVO, really. I'M IN LOVE.
1/8/2019 c5 41sunniebelle
I absolutely adored this story! It was brilliant and was completely fantastic! I can hardly wait to read it from the beginning again. :D (Oh, and I cried like a baby when the Doctor whispered to Rose that he didn't want to go. :'( )
8/24/2018 c5 2AussieSparkey
That was incredibly beautiful and fantastically artful in the way you fit all the references in and gods it was amazing
3/10/2018 c1 rcghj
I love this fix so much! it's so beautiful and sweet!
12/5/2017 c2 5Brazen Wulf
This is truly a lovely piece of fic that works beautifully as an AU little slice-of-life story. You did an amazing job of blending a fresh take on their story while dropping all the fun, wonderful Easter eggs of their adventures in. Some how you squeezed so much in without it being overbearing to the uniqueness of your AU world. My only complaint is that we didn't get to see more of their lives together. I loved the natural, genuine feel of their relationship develop and the ups and downs. So much of them from the show shines through in your story. I can't praise you enough and only hope (and maybe plead a little) that more may come.
7/31/2017 c5 wolfntheif
i agree, the parallels were amazing, in fact i kept reading on and on because i wanted to see how you did the parallelsdefinitely ended up happier though for the Doctor here haha. super cute neesy wonderful story!
1/3/2016 c1 Rohan Cedrice
Great Fic! I loved it.
11/19/2015 c1 11Luna Myth 11
Parallels are strong. I'm impressed.
11/18/2015 c5 5Kacy Myth
THE REFERENCES ARE STRONG AND THIS IS SO CUTE
11/18/2015 c4 Kacy Myth
Awwwwwww 3 I love their banter so much.
11/18/2015 c3 Kacy Myth
Ohhhh myyy gooooosh :D :D :D :D This was hilarious and angsty and adorable and wonderful and perfect.
11/18/2015 c2 Kacy Myth
This is wonderful! :D So cute!
274 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »