for Grandpa comes through edited and revisited

8/3/2018 c3 39magensby
Good read. Thnx.
8/3/2018 c2 magensby
Tony working his way back to 'active duty'. Yay!
8/3/2018 c1 magensby
Oh my. Poor Tony. Good that he has family around him at this time.
7/17/2016 c3 56Leigh59
Great story, he has family that really cares for him. All it takes is time and lots of work to get back on your feet. Brains and looks his future is looking great.
8/25/2015 c1 Singing Silverwings
Great story! I've enjoyed reading all your work!
1/21/2012 c1 1Teddy Bear Writer
Very neat story! Nice Job
10/2/2011 c3 Guest
Very good story very interseting! you should do so more like that.
8/16/2011 c3 Long Live BRUCAS
Tony is so lucky to have such good family and friend to be there for him.

his father wanted him back in the family business now that he was crippled as his father put it. Tony angrily told him to stuff it. It made him so angry that he told his grandmother, I am going to walk again just so I can kick his ass. He would do it too.

I love how smart he can be.

Aww he is officially a Gibbs(name tag) and the whole team know and are happy for him/them.
3/15/2011 c2 110Dixie Dewdrop
Tony's a bright man, so I am glad that he's gone on for another degree.
3/15/2011 c1 Dixie Dewdrop
Poor Tony, but he is definitely loved by many people.
6/28/2010 c1 Le Bibliothecaire
This is an interesting idea for a story, and probably *is* an interesting story, but I got so bogged down by the grammatical and spelling errors, misused words and hit-and-miss punctuation, that I gave up reading after chapter one. It sounds like a great idea for a story, but please consider running this past a beta reader or at least grammar and spell-check.
6/11/2010 c3 Meilea2010
That was absolutely fantastic. I was thinking poor Tony after his accident and loosing his legs but the way he overcame it what he did is just absolutely fantastic; like ummm unbelievable. So about the next story, I don't see how it is fitting in.

All right, now I understand about this, iit's a continuation of Grandpa comes through.
6/3/2010 c3 zats
Loved the story and am glad you will be doing more. I even hope this one would go on more, but I will wait to read others.
6/3/2010 c3 angeleyes46
awesome story. can't wait to read your next story
5/18/2010 c2 zats
Found your story and really liked it. Loved the length and storyline of his strength and courage to come back from injury. Hope to read more.
18 Page 1 2 Next »