for Be My Bad Boy

1/1/2016 c1 3LiteratureGirl12
I caught the imagery. The ending was super funny :D great job on this fic.
6/28/2015 c1 xXHistherXx
Think you could do another one? Where Eragon DOES get training Aksel.

Woo. I love this oneshot, I suggest making more. Can I use Aksel for my Eragon OC? pretty plz?
6/21/2015 c1 Histher
This plot. It's beautiful chaos. Must let Satan fly me over to see more.
2/4/2012 c1 6Viviane Renard
Cute and fun! I adore your character Aksel, he's such a quirky fellow.
12/16/2011 c1 6kattastic999
I can't bloody BELIEVE I missed this! I hate myself now.

Something interesting I've discovered reading this is that I would practically HATE it if Aksel got together with Eragon. He's much more fun as a flirty "friend with benefits" than anything.

Besides, he makes me laugh. And, well... hell, I don't know, I just like him. He's like the person I want myself to be.

One last thing I want to add, though: I'M BACK SUSSIE! I ain't ever leaving you (alone) again!

Can't believe I stopped reading your work, it's GREAT! Although it's not so much that I stopped reading your work as I just lost interest in the Inheritance Cycle. But ever since I got the fourth book a few days ago I've been back in. Nice to chat with you again! In a way.
10/18/2011 c1 5MyKa HoLLy
i love you.
2/2/2011 c1 YourThirstyAce
I love this! Better than E/M!
6/6/2010 c1 2RoxasIsReal13
You are by far the best author for this fandom!
5/26/2010 c1 1ConArtist879
i'm laughing right now, because one- that was awesome and hilarious and i officially love you for posting this and two because you STILL made it murtagh/eragon in the end. and all your other fics have paired ze lovely boys together. so yeah, this one was really no exception to that was it? anyway, i loved loved loved this. it was so cute, where eragon was all'holy shit i think i'm gay' and aksel was all 'yeah, we all knew you and tag were going to end up fucking' and just *squees* i love you for writing this. especially the ending line. to. die. for.
5/19/2010 c1 2rAbiDmutt03
which nickelback song are you talking about here?
5/17/2010 c1 4JustAnotherParallelDimension
loved it! brilliant one shot!
5/15/2010 c1 55Kiheada.Ray.T
As always, amazing. I liked the Aksel/Eragon, they seem like they could randomly make out and then not be awkward about it the next day, lol. I also liked the little snippet at the end about Murtagh chasing Aksel XD. All-in-all, awesome fic and hilarious to boot! Great job!
5/15/2010 c1 7Illyric
I love you. So much. XD.

Tonight is my Senior Ball, and I've been really busy this week, so I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you lately. I saw this pop up in my inbox, and my eyebrows shot up lol.

I really liked it. There was a particular descriptive phrase you used...pregnant silence, I believe. Very nice; I'm impressed!

Did you have someone beta this? o_O
5/15/2010 c1 7The Bunnies Will Kill Us All
As always, i love you. Keep writing away for me please :)
5/14/2010 c1 zebrasdancing
i really loved it. its very good. and it was hilarious. my favorite part would probably have to be the end where murtagh chases askel. awesomeness. pure awesomeness XD
20 Page 1 2 Next »