for Swirling blood

10/20 c3 E
could you make these longer? Please, I like the plot in the short amount of words, but I'd enjoy it if you'd make them longer.
12/5/2018 c19 4Monster King
Please continue it soon
2/7/2017 c19 alucard
awww why stop this story it is verry good so far.
3/30/2016 c3 6my 2 guys
3/19/2016 c2 my 2 guys
3/19/2016 c2 my 2 guys
3/17/2016 c1 my 2 guys
7/27/2014 c5 2KoreanMusicFan
so he will control blood, what about his wind? will he not have it in this story?
11/5/2013 c19 1Thargash
PLz update, its a good story.
5/1/2013 c19 Matsu
Gah Izzy is like Kurumu from Rosario Vampire seeing as Izzy jumped Naruto and Sasuke like Kurumu did to the main character repeatedly but with Moka's biting habit when she was hungry or smelled blood. I wouldn't be surprised if you made Haku a descendant of that Yukianna girl Mizore.
5/1/2013 c18 Guest
I watched the Anime of Naruto and when I saw that inner Sakura I wondered if she was like a forgotten Clan or something I mean it did talk about people having lost Bloodlines
but no one knew who that might be.
5/1/2013 c16 Guest
You know I always wondered why no one thought to talk to Sasuke like Naruto just did it would have fixed so many damn things, and even getting a jump start on Sakura being a medic and powerhouse like Tsunade, and seriously no one could have thought to fix Kakashi's Sharingan Eye like Naruto suggested? and Konoha's medical facilities were supposed to be extremely skilled but guess Konoha has idiotic ninja working for the hospital.
5/1/2013 c15 Guest
You know I dislike Sakura as much as the next guy but that double team ass-chewing was a bit of a overkill I mean she is a fangirl yeah but she's not the Sakura from Naruto: One Man Team a few other fanfics.
4/30/2013 c5 Guest
you had your CRA wife idea wrong it was the minimum of 4 Wives not 2 but CRA does not limit on how many wives one would take... hell to restore a clan faster is to add more girls not limit it. besides it would be hard on the ladies if there was a small amount of them for CRA tends to state each wife much have 3-4 children it would be putting a large weight on 2 girls or even 4 girls so like I said CRA's are not limited.
2/21/2013 c18 4annea101
ive always wondered that i mean it does look like in the match against ino in the chunin exams that it was because of it. and she was the only character who was shown like that although the use was lessened later. a bloodline would be a good explantion or did the canon explain it?
129 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »