for Puckleberry Vernacular

5/5/2017 c3 Guest
KEEP WRITING PLZZZ
2/26/2012 c3 15raeganb123
Aw don't cancel! Dirty Rachel is hilarious! And it's been WAY too long since you updated!
6/6/2010 c3 puckleberrylarkftw
i just discovered this story today and managed to finish the 3 chapters in one sitting. i really really hope you decide to continue this, because it's freaking funny and so entertaining! badass potty mouth rachel is awesome ... and puck ... well he's awesome regardless LOL! so please don't cancel! i only ever leave reviews on stories that i like and are good!
5/27/2010 c3 3Zolton
love this idea!
5/26/2010 c3 2IntoTheSunAndStars
This is soooo funny! I'm loving this story so much. Wished that it was more like Puck going after Rachel and more them being together and Puck caring for her and asking her on dates like bf, not a fuck buddy.
5/26/2010 c3 3BeforeTheDream
Ooh this is getting interesting! Please DON'T cancel this, it's really good!
5/26/2010 c3 14AllisonSwan
loved it!
5/17/2010 c2 shinecsc
ohhh..love it,,cant wait for more.:))
5/17/2010 c2 49Jacal Ste. Worme
LOL. ;I
5/17/2010 c2 LJ515
I dig the OOCness of this fic, because while it's OOC, it's still somehow in character too. If that makes any sense. Anyway, I just hope we get more Puckleberry interaction now that you've established both of their POVs.
5/17/2010 c2 14AllisonSwan
loved it
5/14/2010 c1 7DJTCluva
Cute. I'm liking this story so far. Thanks for sharing. Please continue!
5/14/2010 c1 1GaladrielGirl
Great details; I really liked how you brought the characters out of the stereotypes they are always put in, and made it humorous! That little "ingenious" moment left me laughing. Keep up the good work!

-GaladrielGirl
5/14/2010 c1 2iamladyliberty
i love this concept! i totally think you should continue it. And Puck admiring the genius of Mark Twain-totally.

Thanks for writing!
5/14/2010 c1 4couragetcd
Cute idea, hope there is more!
19 Page 1 2 Next »