for Mate

7/1/2012 c3 Guest
Update.
3/23/2011 c3 38KlonoaDreams
Okay, I'm gonna sound like a bitch, but...when are you going to update? I rather like this story. Even though I kinda lean towards SoraxKairi, lately, I've been liking just about any other pairings once I saw the light! The light being the certain connections that bring them together...yeah...I'm boring! DX

Anyways, keep up the good work and I loved that KH2 reference right there, with the name "Zola". Also, I know it's been a while and I'm not sure if I told you yet, but...I'm KairiDestiny...I changed my name to KlonoaDreams, which makes me STILL KD! XD If I told you that already...feel free to ignore me! God, I'm writing a long review...eh, been a while. Anyways...HIII! XD How's it going?
2/3/2011 c1 Squidiot
Please keep writing on this its turning out really nicely i like it!

keep up the good work ^-^
8/2/2010 c3 mfchb170392
make namine and roxas get together for awile so sora can change his aditude and at the end roxas finds kairi amines "cousin" and namine and sora get together like it was pland great story
7/28/2010 c3 3narcotic-lullaby
Really cute and it was funny in the beginning xD Love the way this story is going and keeps geting better and better! Update soon!
7/25/2010 c3 9Starlit Serenade
Awww! Wow, Sora was pretty egotistical, huh? At least Roxas was nicer. Poor Roxas! Second best...shame. Great! Update soon!
7/23/2010 c3 8metallicababy55
Amazing! I really love your storyline :) and the fact that you are using the real concept of vampires unlike the sparkle &) Meyer uses. I also love the feeling of love triangle you have going on (if that's what you are among for I love it if not it doesn't take away from it's awesomeness. Personally I'm a roxas/namine type of person but your story just drew me in and I'm loving it! Please update soon :)
7/22/2010 c3 3Angle09
This is great! I love vampire fics with Kingdom Hearts. I totally agree with Namine about Twilight. Sparkling Vampires completely ruins their image.

Moving into a new town and suddenly becoming a vampires mate? That's a lot for a girl to handel.

Ohhh Roxas also wants her? I wonder if there will be any rivalry with the vamp brothers?

Please continue! I'm going to alert this story.
7/22/2010 c3 10coobearrocks
lol nice update soonz! XD
7/22/2010 c3 1Kigaroo
Awww. This is a cute story!

Do I smell some RoxNami action in this chapter LOL
6/23/2010 c2 Summoners
okie, that was weird, i forget to signin so i could review with my account,lawlz. ANYWAYS, i looove this c: is roxas gonna get between sora finding a mate? I cant wait `till Sora and Namine actually get to kno each other! 3 I can see the adorably romance thats starting! please continue! ♪
6/23/2010 c1 Hosho
awww this is sooo interesting , and cute! I can see the romance between Sora and Namine! •c•
5/22/2010 c2 sMiLeY rOcKs
Awesome Job! I'm in love with what u wrote so far.:) Update soon please!
5/21/2010 c2 sana sana
KYAAA! Namine likes vampires and hates Twilight, so do I! I really liked this story, can't wait until you update! XD
5/17/2010 c2 3narcotic-lullaby
Ohh, I love this story, can't wait for the next chapter! Loved how you put the details; it makes the story more alive~! Update soon!
17 Page 1 2 Next »