for Earth That Was

Beyond awesome
2/23/2013 c55 Alpecca Ankaa Black
Wonderful story!
2/23/2013 c55 Talon5Krrde
Interesting story... I don't like that Jo was bad though...
8/7/2012 c55 2tipsyapple
Good thing you warned me because it did feel it was a bit rushed. I loved it! Everything about it!
7/26/2012 c55 2casedeputy
Very good way to end it, kinda surprising too.
7/12/2012 c55 53darkmagic-luvr
-SOBBING- THIS IS SO AMAZING! You have no idea how much I love this fic, and now that it's finished I'm just so happy to have found it. I feel like no one writes my OTP. Thank you so much for writing this piece of genius.
7/10/2012 c51 darkmagic-luvr
I am still with you! I am so happy to see a new chapter for this story, hope inspiration comes quickly!
6/13/2011 c50 9Through Darkness
This is entertaining as a first read, a second read or an eighth read. I love the way you connect the two, balance humor with emotional scenes, and I'm honestly not sure where the plot's going which is a total bonus ^^. Looking forward to your update.

Through Darkness and light /|x|\
4/9/2011 c50 2casedeputy
Every time I see an update for this it makes me smile! Wow love this and the Simon thing. Can't wait to read more!
2/28/2011 c1 3karmagrl76
Read the first chapter. This is pretty interesting. Wouldn't have thought to pair these two, but chapt 1 has intrigued me.
2/12/2011 c47 1Firereading Wolf
I wasn't to sure about this pairing when I came across it but you made me a believer and I love the story line I can't wait for the next chapter. I love the way you are have both story cross into each other so smoothly. Keep up the good work.
2/9/2011 c47 Dean girl
Brill story so far. Really enjoying it. I have a request could you pleeeease do a funny one shot of Dean having a conversation with the Impala after finding out he was married to it/her in a past life considering everything that has happened and been done in and to the car. Pretty Please!
2/8/2011 c20 Kyuubi-Titan
Cool!
2/7/2011 c47 2casedeputy
This is good, this is real good!
2/7/2011 c46 casedeputy