for Magic's Void

5/25/2012 c7 2readernurse
Great story, I really enjoyed it.
5/20/2010 c7 springyfly
very good story love the ending
5/19/2010 c7 12OnTheWinterSolstice
ohh! :( its over! well great ending! this was a good story! defintely write more sometime! :)
5/19/2010 c6 OnTheWinterSolstice
EPILOGUE! XD
5/19/2010 c6 ruby890
arhtur should say he is sorry the meanie. cant wait for the update.
5/19/2010 c5 ruby890
ok not how i thiught he would take that. really well i wonder what will happen when he finds out hes a worlock. love the fic cant wait for the update.
5/19/2010 c4 ruby890
i think i know well this chapter was great.
5/19/2010 c3 ruby890
i wonder how this will turn out. reading on... love the fic.
5/15/2010 c3 6jayley
just like the little mermaid! u should never make stupid deals like that though, i mean his magic has done good, aka saving arthur's life at least. like the story idea!
5/15/2010 c3 5WitchyWeasel
Good chapter. I particularly liked the the way you depicted Merlin's magic.
5/15/2010 c2 12OnTheWinterSolstice
continue please!
5/15/2010 c2 ruby890
love it
5/15/2010 c1 ruby890
wow she is evil lol. nice fic
5/15/2010 c2 5WitchyWeasel
Oooo interesting idea and original too. I've read stories where Merlin has lost his magic but none where he has actually wanted to give it up. I am intrigued to see how this is going to turn out.

I did notice a few errors in these two chapters. You might want to read it more carefully before posting. I know, I can hardly talk as I always miss loads of mistakes when I post stories. I do tend not to nitpick unless I spot the same mistake more than once. You used 'where' a couple of times when it should have been 'were' and 'threw' instead of 'through'. The latter I'm bringing up because I noticed it a few times in one of your other fics.

Anyway please excuse the above, I thought this was a great start to the story and I really look forward to reading more.
5/15/2010 c1 10PB Headless
I wanted to story alert this just from description!

Seriously, what a good idea. I'm expecting tons of copycat fics to pop up now, this is a really good idea.