for In The Blink Of An Eye

10/8/2011 c1 134Soncnica
"That car that was everything suddenly didn't mean anything in his life."

exactly... that car is NOTHING without Sam and Dean in it... with them in it it's a baby, but without them, its just a car!

""Sam didn't take with him a part of his brother: he took him whole, bleeding, with himself. And Dean knew his biggest wish was to just have died right there, side to side with his brother, as that always was supposed to be.""

awww loved that! so true! I mean everyone can die on Dean, no matter... but when he loses his brother, that's the end! the end!

""Because Sammy was the start, the middle and the end of everything in his lifeā€¦""

so very true... so very true... :))) those boys...

this was a lovely story... I really enjoyed it! :)))

hugs

S.
11/10/2010 c1 29CeCe Away
*Sam didn't take with him a part of his brother: he took him whole, bleeding, with himself.*

Oh Rosetta, this is beyond beautiful. It is completely heart felt, and that you translated it is even more impressive.
5/16/2010 c1 Harbinger
Well done! Congratulations on the translation.

This is really good. Your Dean here is about truth. The Dean that the show gave us in the last few minutes of the finale was not about truth. He was completely false. That's wrong. That's not Dean. Deal is real.

The writers (done with Kripke and his apocalypse, thankfully) will probably fix it at the beginning of next season, and quickly make Dean real again, but it's still wrong to do that to a character.

Your words here are beautiful. You know Dean. It shows.

Sad, but wonderful.
5/16/2010 c1 Nerene
I really enjoyed this story. I'm glad it was written from Dean's POV. You did an excellent job of showing Dean's raw emotions over the loss of Sam. I feel that they are everything to each other. This is very well written & brought more than a few tears to my eyes. Thanks for sharing.