FanFiction.Net
for Crying Amongst the Years

6/3/2016 c1 14gr8rockstarrox
Absolutely lovely. Thanks for posting such a short and sweet story. :) This story reminds me of Fix You by Coldplay.
12/9/2011 c1 10pisceanchic101
Nice story.
7/18/2011 c1 117thecivilunrest
So this was just lovely. What an interesting take on two characters. You'd never think that a Slytherin would notice a Hufflepuff crying or what have you.

But I love how Theo is so /boy-ish/ about the entire thing. That was hilarious.

This was a lovely piece.
5/23/2011 c1 Guest
My cries :'(

I love this story, and I love Theodore. (and hufflepuffs ^^) please continue writing!
12/5/2010 c1 SpicyMoon
I loved this story! it was very well-written. Hannah and Theodore are a ship that i absolutely LOVE but there is practically zero fanfiction for them. :(
9/10/2010 c1 bleggh
this was beautiful, I enjoyed reading this and such an interesting pair aswell,I loved it :)))
6/16/2010 c1 37digigirl02
How sad. But it was cute in a bittersweet way.
6/2/2010 c1 63opaque-girl
Awww this was really nice.

I loved these lines:

Abbott clutched Finch-Fletchley's unmoving hand in hers and Theodore couldn't reason why she'd want to spend her Christmas Eve with some half-arsed pansy who had obviously product-induced curls and was petrified.

When Parkinson opened her big fat mouth, he'd stayed behind - making him, along with Daphne Greengrass, one of the few Slytherins who actually stayed to find on the good side of the war.

Pooja
5/21/2010 c1 45verity candor
Interesting. I love how you left the ending open-ended, so that the reader could draw his/her own conclusions. I liked how we see Hannah through her actions, and Theodore through his reactions. The progressively more horrible scenes where Theodore sees her crying show us that Hannah is growing, but Theodore's reactions give us an interesting counterpoint with his own changing feelings. Nice!
5/20/2010 c1 4Muffin'sback
Good! :)
5/17/2010 c1 8Talking-Rock
It was wonderful, I absoulutely loved the story and every aspect of it. Especially the last line, and what it implies.
5/16/2010 c1 126Mor.2
Awww, I think my heart broke a little bit more with each part but it was put back together at the end! I really love this whole set up and idea -you did an amazing job with it.

"To be honest, Theodore didn't blame her for crying. Fuck, if he had been dating some girl and she turned out to be gay, he'd probably cry too. Or not. He'd probably find it sexy actually, knowing that his ex was snogging another girl."

Hahahahahaha, that part was so funny -it made me laugh out loud.

:D

-Morghen
5/16/2010 c1 5mybuddyhollylook
Bittersweet is a word I was use to describe this story...

Enjoyed it very much. Great job!
5/16/2010 c1 23RavenEcho
Glad you posted this; I liked it!
5/16/2010 c1 6SunshineBear01