for Turn around, look at me

1/9/2017 c10 3Leon Kuwata Baseball Star
awww man why! Why couldn't the Jay and rape thing be a vision?! Ian living should have been reality! x'( Still it was good but I love Ian McKinley!
12/28/2016 c10 Hazuko13
I see that you've updated this story and altered the ending. All I can express is undefined extremities of sorrow, fawning, and bittersweetness. You really tricked me when I believed that alternate ending that would have been happy, but Wendy still ended up dead. It's Final Destination, but you gave these characters more depth. I appreciate it greatly. I cried reading this back a few months before when it was only eight chapters, and now I'm crying again at what a wonderful job you've done again. Thank you.

By the way, I could definitely see Ian and Wendy being a thing. Wendy and Kevin, eh. It's slightly better than Wendy and Zac Efron wannabe, I mean Jason.
5/13/2012 c1 JointheFight
Are you going to continue this story? I really hope you do! It's too good to stop there!
8/23/2011 c8 JointheFight
OH NO NOT WENDY! Dammit this story is good! Please continue! I'll be waiting!
8/18/2011 c7 JointheFight
This is a reallly amazing story i love it! Pleaseeee continueee! Pretty upset at Wendy though.. how could she be soo stupid... well i can't blame her... Poor Wendy :( Keep it up!
8/18/2011 c7 JointheFight
8/14/2011 c7 Phantomgirl
Please continue! its awesome
7/22/2011 c6 Shane
I wish you would've kept Ian alive. the plot itself is good, and ur writing is good, there's just something off about it...idk what though.
5/28/2011 c6 Princess Love 427
oh my gods... u absolutely have to update soon!
10/23/2010 c6 21Jezebel Jai-Braxlin
Holy crap! This is good ^.^

Thank you for updating!

I hope you update soon!
10/21/2010 c5 Jezebel Jai-Braxlin
Oh dear god please tell me you intend to continue this! I must know the rest! please!

Very well done!
7/20/2010 c4 22punkypuppy13
Love this chap!:3 please update soon, I wanna know what happens!
5/23/2010 c3 2r0xi
plz continue this story, its really good :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service