for Marry Merry

11/27/2011 c2 49Taliesin The Eternal Bard
Over all I liked the story, you have an interesting premiss but I would have loved to read about the spark, I mean what caused the augment in the first place.
11/27/2011 c1 Taliesin The Eternal Bard
It is a good read but it lacks emotion. You have to think like a silent movie actor. Your audience can't see the faces of Sookie or Eric so you have to describe the expressions on their faces.
4/13/2011 c2 Megan Consoer
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
12/28/2010 c2 7ncmiss12
Awesome story! It has been a while since you last update, I hope you haven't given up on this story! I love it so far!
9/21/2010 c2 gnrclln
Are you planning to finish this story? I has so much potential. I really hope you haven't abandoned it.
8/24/2010 c2 SookieEriclover
so sweet i really hope they get married for reals in the Stackhouse series:( please update asap thanks for the post!
8/24/2010 c1 SookieEriclover
ahahahah lucky sookie ugh what i would give to have eric call me his wife!
7/30/2010 c2 Chipndalegal
Now that is a proposal worth waiting for! They might be doing things out of the normal order, but I am so happy that she is getting this moment. So sweet and romantic of the big ol' Viking!
7/30/2010 c1 Chipndalegal
Very nice story... I love how playful you havethe two of them being with each other. I am totally hooked and wanting more.
6/3/2010 c1 lysabeth
you switch tenses alot- between present and past and between first person and third..its distracting..but v. good otherwise
6/2/2010 c2 sluggysmom
Oh how sweet! *swoon*
6/2/2010 c1 sluggysmom
Loved it! Especially the phone calls... :)
6/1/2010 c2 Vane3131
Well Eric sure has a way to show he loves Sookie. Good Chapter, maybe no Bill in the future ?/
6/1/2010 c2 1ericsookieforever
awww! so sweet! love it! fantastic chapter! thanks for d update. looking forward to d next chapter. hope u will give us lots of eric/sookie lemons and also im kinda hoping u won`t have some angst in d story coz i jst think dat we get a lot of those already especially from d real sookie book. jst saying ;)
6/1/2010 c2 Shannon911
that was the sweetest 2 chapters I have ever read...I look forward to reading more
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »