for Memories

10/8/2011 c1 134Soncnica
the car and Dean and it's okay Sammy, and I can't take this anymore... *sobs* that ep BROKE ME INTO TINY LITTLE PIECES and *sniffles* and then this and just... *cries*

those boys...

this was amazing yet again... I really loved this story! good job with it!

you're doing great with the translations and stuff, just keep doing the same awesome job you're doing! :))))

don't let ''not getting reviews'' turn you away from writing, okay? :)))

hugs

S.
11/11/2010 c1 29CeCe Away
Another lovely one, Rosetta. You have a way of getting right down into the boys' emotions.
5/17/2010 c1 14sgs09
That was beautiful. :)

sgs09
5/17/2010 c1 Jerney not signed in
This was well done. Beautiful thoughts from the brothers. I don't think Dean will keep his "promise" for long, because finding a way to save your brother from eternal agony is more important than... well, anything else.

As for season six, it sounds like it's going to be great:

"We can be funny again... and fans longing for the simpler yet more powerful show... with truly scary monsters of the week and heartfelt brotherly love can look forward to a sixth season focusing on the key elements that made Supernatural a success in the first place."

-statement from the showrunners
5/17/2010 c1 Nerene
What a touching story! Definitely needed a tissue there. It works as a good companion piece to the other story. I like that one is from Dean's POV & this one from Sam's. I could definitely feel the emotion in your writing. I hope you continue to post some stories. I am enjoying your work.