for Legacy of the Leaf

1/20/2014 c19 DemonofShadows51
PLEASE dont quit writing ANY of your stories! I love then all!
10/29/2013 c19 WhiteWolf Kyoko
Loved the new chapter!

Keep up the awesome work! _
10/9/2013 c19 Guest
I love the update! Sad I didnt see any of Shindo or Rokku but still a good update all the same. I love Enkous determination. And I found it a nice story point of having the uchiha being persecuted by the other villagers.
9/22/2013 c18 Ssj5kiezen
Nice chapter

But when will the next one be out?
9/18/2013 c18 WhiteWolf Kyoko
Great chapter! Looks like Enkou is going to have a fun time with his new teacher. XD
Can't wait for the next!
8/20/2013 c1 Boss9l9
Is this story going to continue? I hope so. I love your writing style. Very talented. :) But please do continue!
4/8/2013 c9 16TheOtaku Akatsuki
Wow...I just keep jinxing my questions each time...That Means sasuke and Sakura are the other 2 sannins too i bet...
4/8/2013 c8 TheOtaku Akatsuki
Ok in the last chapter, I spoke too soon, but Team 4 is still similar to 7 and the missions...really haven't changed.

New Question: whos the current 3 sannins in this time period?
4/8/2013 c6 TheOtaku Akatsuki
I've been wanting to ask Who's the lucky/unlucky lady that got banged by Sasuke to have a kid?

Team Seven is cursed, well...almost, this time the only difference is the girl she's so quiet...at first I thought she was a Hyuuga unless its Hinata who married someone else...and then there's Sasuke in Arashi, and Naruto in Enkou. I'm hoping in your story history won't repeat itself? - Arashi betray-run away and Enkou chase...like that.
2/27/2013 c17 Frankie W
Pretty cool chapter, despite feeling filler-upish ;P
I'm very anxious about Rokku's part and what will happen to Enkou? Man, this just keeps getting better and better! The only thing missing from this chapter is Kyoushi... hope he'll get back into the picture soon ;)
Update ASAP!
2/23/2013 c17 1Jackyl 2000
I don't particularly mind a shart AN... but it does feel weird ;P
Nice, slow chapter. I am curious what is all the fuss about Rokku, in most cases kunoichi aren't the center of attention. I'm also worried about Enkou, who's apparently being tailed by this Chuugi fellow... things are starting to get very intriguing, despite the relationship between Kyoushi and Homare getting explained just the other chapter. You sure know how to keep people interested ;)
2/20/2013 c17 Ming
An intriguing build-up; I'm particularly interested in Rokku, since most people treat kunoichi as a supporting character, while here she seems to be quite important (plus, I have high hopes after your presentation of Ibuki in NNG ;)).
Overall a bit of filler-upish chapter, but I'm still very anxious to see how this will all sort out.
Keep up the good work.
2/17/2013 c17 WhiteWolf Kyoko
Great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Awesome job as always. _
2/9/2013 c16 Frankie W
Wow, Kyoushi's bloodline limit is freaky... wonder how Naruto is gonna deal with it when the time comes :) But Homare is scary too, I guess now Hokage's words from earlier make a lot more sense... overall a great way to present the history behind the two and I can't wait to see what happens next, so keep on going!
2/2/2013 c16 WhiteWolf Kyoko