for BLEACHed Wars Hope at Last?

12/21/2016 c1 1bismarckenterprise
Oh my god this is hilarious
And Ishin as Vader loooollllll
12/25/2015 c1 7Black Bankai
That was Awesome and really funny please update soon.
10/12/2015 c1 Guest
This story is so cool! PLEASE Update soon!
7/8/2013 c1 45Dante 101
What the heck is this!? This is so funny! Why wasn't this continued?
10/28/2012 c1 Bunny153539
OH my god, why did you let this story die?
12/18/2011 c1 5solodark
ok are sure that darth vader is isshin?I can tell it's him just by reading from the beginning XD
7/5/2011 c1 2Enight
XD XD XD XD XD. Nice input with the music! This is gonna be perfeect! Don't forget to put in the inner hollow! XD Pure awesomeness!
1/15/2011 c1 4Meiou Mateus
Make me think of one of the good filler episode of bleach. The with Rukia as a genie...

It's really good, and funny... Specially Keigo as the annoying droid...
12/5/2010 c1 6Rishqva
Oh dear Lord... This is some pure gold comedy here. The introduction made me laugh, and then it kept getting better.

Keigo, Nemu, Nanao and Isshin... Somehow you guys managed to make it work so damn well, and I can't wait to see Urahara as Yoda. Please keep writing, this world NEEDS good parodies like this!
11/23/2010 c1 6Larn555
this is the oddest story i have ever read. but its so fuuny. who's K-3IGO supposed to be?
9/6/2010 c1 107missingkitsune
dear lord this is hysterical. i do hope you will be continuing it in the near future? please.
7/18/2010 c1 Ralmidaz
HEHEHEHEHE

ROFLMAO

make sure you update this

im expecting a "Help me Urahara, your my only hope"
7/2/2010 c1 19The Wammy Girl
Awesome... I really like it, especially that you guys could agree. I'm a solitary writer, but I wish I had someone to collab with in real life (as opposed to over the internet).

I really hope you write more (-crosses fingers- Uryu, Chad, Uryu, Chad...)
6/21/2010 c1 GunBunny
OMg, ROTFLMFAO!

PLEASE tell me there's more forthcoming!
6/16/2010 c1 11chm01
oookay... I will not bring myself to ask what possesed you to do this, I just want to know wtf is going on here!
20 Page 1 2 Next »