for Junior Agent Gibbs

8/19/2013 c3 Guest
Love it!
12/29/2012 c6 apester
I like the idea of tony/Kelly. Nice story and wish you'd update.
7/25/2012 c6 DiNozzoTheIII
Plz write more of the actual story? It's actually pretty interesting and good.
12/26/2010 c6 8Gaea13
You are a very good writer and i hope you update soon!
10/14/2010 c5 5qwerty885
will there be more chapters fpr this story? Cuz its great! :D
9/30/2010 c5 8Stephanie-MS
In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe." –Michael Jackson

where is that quote from? I reconize it from somewhere and I know its Michael Jackson but where is it from like one of his songs?
7/27/2010 c4 32NicoleTheresa1
Please update soon this story is awesome
6/28/2010 c4 34Bruce's Bat Cave
Hee hee I LUV IT!
6/15/2010 c4 deidi
cute ryan is a cutie
6/14/2010 c4 1Graphicmaker1
Great chapter! Not too long at all. I only wish it could have been longer. Ryan is very cute. I'm glad you introduced a kid character. Too bad Tony and Kelly's date got ruined. Can't wait to see Gibbs lose it when he finds out they're trying to date. Or find out if Tony ends up sleeping with Kelly. Update soon!
5/30/2010 c3 LoT56
Good chapter, I like having a mix of the tony/kelly with the case. Update soon!
5/30/2010 c3 2Tiva Lova
LOL. My case! Heehee I'm glad you could make it into more than just another vampire case lol. Send me next chapter soon.
5/30/2010 c3 1Graphicmaker1
Great chapter! Love that Tony heard what Abby said. Can't wait to see what happens on their date and how Gibbs will react. I think he'll be protective and it is DiNozzo. Hopefully we'll see Gibbs reacting to the way that Kelly and Tony react to each other. Update soon, please!
5/29/2010 c3 1Duchess of Lantern Waste