for Mammon Immolare

12/31/2012 c2 12bored411
aw man. i just found this story and the previous one and i love them both. i love how realistic you make the situation and kaiya's problem and feelings. so i really do hope you update soon. i really really want to see what happens next with kyoya and kaiya
6/13/2010 c2 nakajima-san
i finally found the time to read your fanfic.it has become more... interesting. by the way, you should have asked me first before you wrote the stuff about hide-tsubasa's family i created his character after all.oh and im really shocked about the kira thing. anyway give me spoilers on tuesday, ok?
5/20/2010 c2 Airie
NNYYAAAHHH! I need more! ...Please?

~}{~ By the command of Queen Chibi-Chan of Marshmellowland~}{~
5/20/2010 c2 Cupcake.Chan.95
Gosh, how really awkward THAT must've been...

Poor Kaiya!

Anyhow... I have to compliment you again, you really do upload fast.

(That's great, because I still just love your story...)

I'm looking forward to the awkward family activities (there are going to be some, right? After Ootoris daughter seems to have taken liking in Kaiya... But, again, who couldn't?)

Greetings 3³
5/20/2010 c2 4SuShiLove
You continue to impress me, freedom shot point blanc. These two chapters were very interesting. I will look forward to the next chapters of this sequel. Keep writing! :)
5/19/2010 c1 Cupcake.Chan.95
Yeah, you really are continuing :D That'S just great!

Kaiya is still the same, I take... Coffee FTW^^

(Which is really, really awesome)

I liked this first chapter...

Life seems to hate Kaiyas guts, though.

Otherwise she wouldn't be confrontated with Kyoyas overly lovely daughter, his wife and him (while looking really crappy...)

I want Tsubasa back, though :O

But that's going to happen early enough, I guess.

Right now I'm just grateful for this chap^^

*Adds story Favourite+ alert list*

Yours truly

Nadja-chan 3
5/19/2010 c1 1Adellabella
OH, THANK THE HEAVENS YOU POSTED A SEQUEL! :D Oh my Lord, Kyouya knocked up Haruhi. D: That little demon. Kidding. XD I'm excited to read your work again! :) Update soon!