FanFiction.Net
for Please Stop Eating The Hell Butterflies

12/1/2022 c1 Dasgun
...
10/21/2022 c35 2Dracoog101
It would be cool if you wrote a story about ichigos experience to get to this point. Also love this beautiful piece of art
5/1/2022 c26 MapleForest
Holy shit I think I just popped both lungs by laughing so hard.
2/22/2022 c15 Deathchill
It hurts to laugh. Hahahahahahahahahaha oh god my ribs. Hahaha ow Hahaha oww ha..ha.. oww
2/14/2022 c35 havocofwar
Congratulations my cheeks hurt from too much smiling and I have a headache from laughing too much (I think it's oxygen deprivation)
2/7/2022 c35 1EldritchHunger
Bleach the American hentai, written and directed by Michael Bay and Ron Jeremy.
I have never had to switch to another story because I was laughing to hard to keep reading before. Mostly I'm just impressed how you managed to incorporate an almost conceivable plot line. I would like to see one final scene where three or four of the captians actually show up to read and discuss the next set of guide lines. Other than one of them being soifon or zaraki I really don't care who.
1/20/2022 c12 5Kronus96
This is one of the funniest Bleach fics ever. It’s glorious. Thanks for writing.
1/13/2022 c35 dani1361
this has been a good read Arigato!
1/9/2022 c35 igotmypriorities
This is hands down one of the most hilarious stories I've ever read. I worship on the altar of your genius. This version of Yamamoto is the best. Bisexual Menace Ichigo is the most valid Ichigo. I am in love with everything in this. Bless you.
12/1/2021 c35 62Stormshadow13
If that last rule, notice doesn’t scare them off, nothing well and they belong in that division. lol.
12/1/2021 c34 Stormshadow13
Lol.
11/30/2021 c35 Melikalilly
I love this story
11/30/2021 c35 44Black' Victor Cachat
Oh man, you have NO idea how happy I was to see you were writing this again! :-D

One suggestion for another chapter is showing the 'honest but misleading' pamphlets the Academy gives students so that they will apply to join this whacky Division of their own volition. Because they cannot have it filled *entirely* with whackos after all :-P
11/29/2021 c35 176Firehedgehog