FanFiction.Net
for Please Stop Eating The Hell Butterflies

12/31/2023 c35 2Ashes flying
This is absolutely awesome... Please write more on this verse...
11/13/2023 c22 Guest
Wait your supposed to get presents on birthdays?
8/30/2023 c35 Arridu
Gotta love that even this broken reality warping comedy Ichigo who has no problem snarking Yama says of Unohana simply "Do what she says and don't ask questions, period"
5/15/2023 c6 1tn5421
So this is why they immediately jumped to execution for Rukia. Apparently she already had quite the record :p
5/11/2023 c35 100Bloody Simpson Chibi
This was a hilarious series!
2/28/2023 c35 8red neo ranger
Loves it couldnt stop laughing
12/1/2022 c1 Dasgun
...
10/21/2022 c35 2Dracoog101
It would be cool if you wrote a story about ichigos experience to get to this point. Also love this beautiful piece of art
5/1/2022 c26 MapleForest
Holy shit I think I just popped both lungs by laughing so hard.
2/22/2022 c15 Deathchill
It hurts to laugh. Hahahahahahahahahaha oh god my ribs. Hahaha ow Hahaha oww ha..ha.. oww
2/14/2022 c35 havocofwar
Congratulations my cheeks hurt from too much smiling and I have a headache from laughing too much (I think it's oxygen deprivation)
2/7/2022 c35 1EldritchHunger
Bleach the American hentai, written and directed by Michael Bay and Ron Jeremy.
I have never had to switch to another story because I was laughing to hard to keep reading before. Mostly I'm just impressed how you managed to incorporate an almost conceivable plot line. I would like to see one final scene where three or four of the captians actually show up to read and discuss the next set of guide lines. Other than one of them being soifon or zaraki I really don't care who.
1/20/2022 c12 6Kronus96
This is one of the funniest Bleach fics ever. It’s glorious. Thanks for writing.
1/13/2022 c35 dani1361
this has been a good read Arigato!
1/9/2022 c35 igotmypriorities
This is hands down one of the most hilarious stories I've ever read. I worship on the altar of your genius. This version of Yamamoto is the best. Bisexual Menace Ichigo is the most valid Ichigo. I am in love with everything in this. Bless you.
1,229 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »