for Two Different Worlds

10/24/2014 c2 caitleen bailey
Please continue this story and please somehow make harry and zoey come together or show them old magic or even fight voldemort.
10/15/2014 c2 cb
Please continue this story.:-)
9/23/2013 c2 CSICoolDove
keep going it's really good
12/5/2012 c2 7mae2551
CONTINUE!
8/29/2011 c2 SakuraDragomir
hey waz up

can u write more of this story plz? if u can

i love house of the night and harry potter

i hope i can read more of ur stories

ttyl

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night
2/19/2011 c2 26kittenxxkisses
Ooh, continue! This seems like a really interesting idea for a crossoverfic, and I'm really warming up to it!

And it is so APHRODITE to think of only the shopping, and it is so TWINS to agree with her ;)

Update soon!
8/6/2010 c2 3Mistress of Magic22
Love It!
6/13/2010 c2 2AvonGoddess
Before I say any more I'd like you to remember that I'm NOT trying to scold you. You have a good IDEA going here, but you really don't know how to write. I could barely get through the two chapters. I'm sorry to say, but it was THAT bad. If you'd email me the chapters I'd like to take a look at them and rewrite them and let you see the difference. Now, I wouldn't change the story-line at all, but I would fix grammer, spelling, and things like that. Also, I would put words in that need to be there and take ones out that doesn't need to be there.

Example: 'Heisawizard' she said in one breath would be turned into "Heisawizard," she said in one breath.

Another: 'Well I have an idea. Iv'e got a friend in England who knows very much about Neferet. They used to be very close. But they aren't anymore' Melanie said would be turned into "Well, I have an idea. I've got a friend in England, who knows a lot about Neferet. They used to be very close, but they aren't anymore," Melanie said.

Do you get it? Email me and let me, please, help you become a better author.

-AvonGoddess ()
6/6/2010 c2 1IsadoraKayStone
I just read the start of this story and I rather like the idea of these two worlds meeting. I hope that you will continue to write this story.
6/6/2010 c2 1benthefirst
You should continue updating your story. It is a great start. If you update more regularly more reviews will follow :)
5/29/2010 c2 7Acedia's Apathetic Simplicity
Well worded with some grammer mistakes, but then again everyone has grammer mistakes we aren't perfect. Love what you have written so far, please continue.

It's funny because if think about it:

Shaunee and Erin female versions of Fred and George

Damien male version of Hermione

Zoey female version of Harry

Eric(Maybe)alternate version of Ron (Since they are both rude and insensitive)

Aphrodite female version of Draco

Can't think of anymore. Funny huh?
5/22/2010 c2 8ofbatsandshadows
Some grammer mistakes,some spelling mistakes,but overall...AWESOME!Please update!