for Where's the Excitement?

6/23/2017 c15 tamwhit
Please update your story soon
7/30/2016 c11 dawn.schlimpf
Please update very very soon thank you
5/1/2016 c14 K
Oh dear god, Tanya and Kate are crying it's a sight I never thought to see (slash read cause I can't actually see it)
7/13/2015 c15 2Mizz Whitlock
Really a cliffhanger now let me go die from confusion; suspension; and plain saddness but the storg was awesome.
7/15/2014 c1 Mike's Girl
Will you please make a sequel? I love this story
7/8/2014 c15 Laurie143
Pretty please with a cherry on top update really soon I really want to know what happens next can't wait for chapters!:)
1/5/2014 c15 jess.zettergren
please update when you get a chance. really really good book so far.
7/13/2013 c15 dawn.schlimpf
I would like to know what happens next
6/24/2013 c15 jaspersmate81
What the neck is going on? Is Bella jus imagining Nessie or she really there? Did Bella really die? God what a cliffhanger to leave us readers in for what three years? Please update. Don't abandon this story I'm dying to know how it ends. I like your story a lot. Keep up the good work.
6/23/2013 c10 jaspersmate81
I love your story so freaking much, that I wish it would never end. You have the perfect balance of love, horror, humor, original character backgrounds with great life stories, as well as great new characters. I love how strong you made Bella. You made Jasper feel inadequate! Like he's not strong enough to protect her. Ha ha, that's a first. Keep up the great work. Please update soon, your loyal readers are fearing that you have abandoned your don't do that. This story deserves a great ending. What you have written so far is golden and worth the weight of the pack in gold. By the way, thank you for not bringing the wolves into this story. I can't stand them. They are way to egotistical and racist (or specist) against vampires. Jacob is a douche and so is Edward. No offense to their mass following of fans, but I will always only log Jasper for Bella (or Damon; for th crossovers). Thanks for the hours of entertainment.
6/14/2013 c15 Guest
this was good story
3/9/2013 c15 2fireproofblonde
please update soon i luv this
8/23/2012 c15 5Regin
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
10/1/2011 c15 supernaturalNUT
Update story
7/25/2011 c15 AbbeNormal
WOW! I found this story tonight, or should I say, early morning, and I had to read the whole thing at one sitting. lol This was by far the coolest story I've read in a long time. I loved it. It has excitement, love...action...it has it all. You write with such heart, and it shows in each chapter you write.

Keep up the lovely job, and I look so foreward to you updating again...soon, I hope. Take care, and have a wonderful week.

Mary :0)